seven

when i first saw this vine a while back, a chocked on my water, no joke. i just love this cause i do the same thing every time i see a goose. also im sorry i haven't updated in a while. i may or may not be working on another book... hehe. weeell  enjoy this chapter! :))

-caylin <3

-------------------------- :))

NO POV----

"hey eds."

"hey rich." eddie replied. he smiled at the taller boy. richie walked over the booth that eddie was sitting in. richie sat down in the small red booth, sitting across from eddie

"wheres your friends?" richie said.

"they wanted to go the quarry."

"hmm, well thats a shame."

"is it?"

"yes it is. i was looking forward to meeting them properly. "

"well, then we'll have to do that one day."

"definitely."

"ya."

"well, i have to hop on over to the bathroom eddiekins."

"ew. that is worse than eds."

"im so sorry eds." richie smirked.

"oh god," eddie rolled his eyes. "go, wash your hands." 

"im going." richie sat up and walked over to the washroom.

--------- a wonderful thirty seconds passes......---------

a tall girl with dark black hair walked up to eddie.

"was that your boyfriend?"

"hmm..? me?"

"ya. you. who else would i be talking to?"

"oh. i dont know, literally anyone else in the diner..?"

"well i was talking to you."

"oh, well that wasn't my boyfriend, in fact, im not gay."

"mhmm. righht."

"what is that supposed to mean?" 

"nothing."

"k. if it is nothing, then. byee." eddie said very annoyed.

"no, im not leaving. i brought milkshakes."

"ooo i love milkshakes." eddie said, he was excited. "wait, no. im not having a milkshake that you ordered."

"fine, but i ordered a chocolate milkshake for you."

"mmmh... i love chocolate milkshakes..." he was about to give in. eddie was still very annoyed though.

"ya, you seemed like the type that would. ooo here they are!" a waiter walked over with two milkshakes and handed them to the girl. 

RICHIES POV----------

walked out of the washroom and saw the dark haired girl talking to eddie. he looked annoyed. was that girl annoying eddie? i mean, ya obviously. so i had a plan, i made it up on the spot. and to add to that, it might not work out as i hope it will, but i'll give it a try. so my plan, lets try it. i walked to the booth where eddie was and sat down right beside him. i grabbed his cheek and connected our lips. i felt eddie tense up. the kiss wasn't long. and when i backed away from him, i wrapped my arm around his neck and smiled at the girl.

"thanks for the milkshakes.." i paused and pretended to look for a name tag. "ma'am." she looked very shocked. "i think you name tag fell off." i grabbed the milkshakes from her and handed the chocolate one to eddie. she was still standing there her jaw dropped. "thanks." i said and waved to her, gesturing for her to leave. i looked over at eddie, who looked just as shocked.

"engh, eddie you liar! you said he wasn't your boyfriend. engh whatever." she walked away.

"wow, girls can be so annoying sometimes cant they?" i said smiling at eddie.

"uh, ya."

"i dont like you in that way eddie,"

"oh..."

"eds?"

"uh, ya?"

"you ok.?"

"ya, just confused."

"may i be any help?"

"ya. what was the purpose of that?"

"she was annoying you, i could see and i wanted to help." i said and smiled weakly.

"thanks,"

"no problem eds."

"ungh. dont call me that!"

"but its adorable eds. just like your height." i winked.

"oh your so dead for mentioning that!" he said smiling and pushing my arm off the booth.

"what can a short little boy like you do?" i said smirking. eddie pushed me off the booth. i laughed and hopped back on. 

tap tap tap

 i looked at the window and saw a girl and two boys smirking.

"bev!" eddie shirked jumping out of the booth and walking out of the diner. i smiled at them and waved.

----------------------------

a/n ok hows that? 

-caylin