Acting Weird

Kierra

"Ayeeeeeeeee", i screamed getting into the car with Chazz. I was so happy to see my bae. Its been almost 6 months since we all linked. We were all so close in high school and remained that way during college since our schools weren't that far from home , well everyone except Blake's. I attended THE Prairie View A&M university with Chazz and Bri went to Texas &M University. After we graduated we spent the entire summer back home cutting up before we went to embark on our new lives. Blake and Chazz ended up in New York, Bri was in Los Angeles , and I was in Chicago. I mean we had the groupchat ,but it was nothing compared to being in front of each other. The distance , our careers, and personal life made it hard for us to spend time with one another, but we made sure to see each other at least 3 times out the year or whenever one of us called a Code Red. Amongst us a Code Red meant to drop everything and get together ,because something serious was going on and we needed each other's help. I was kind of relieved Blake had called one ,because I needed a reason to escape from Chicago. My love life was a tornado at the moment due to my on and off again boyfriend Justin going ghost on me. We had a fight and he left town without even saying a word to me. Lately he would just disappear every time we were having issues. Now that I was in the city with my baes that nigga was the last thing i was gone be thinking about.

"Yassssss boo , i missed you ." Chazz leaned over the console and gave me a hug.

"I missed you too. We got so much to catch up on. You wont believe what I been dealing with Justin sorry self."

"Justin?! I thought you was done with him." Her eyes rolled so hard I thought they were gonna get stuck.

"Well I was . Then he came back begging and shit and he so damn fine I couldnt resist." I felt her eyes burrowing a hole in the side of my face.

"Yeah yeah i know im a weak , but D2B. Ok ?"

"Girl please. Aint no D about to have me miserable."

I shook my head and laughed. She was right ,but everybody wasn't as lucky as her. Coby was like one of those niggas you watch in a movie who does everything right and knows how to love a woman. Coby worshipped the very ground she walked on ,and here I am taking back the same bum nigga.

"You right. He went ghost on me though so this last time is really the last time. I aint about to be no sad puppy waiting for him to throw me a bone."

"Exactly. Plus look at you . You get thicker every time i see you !!!!" Her eyes scanned my body up and down.

 You get thicker every time i see you !!!!" Her eyes scanned my body up and down

"Thanks girl you know i eat my rice and cabbage ", i said winking at her.

"Look that nigga must be DRONK to go ghost on you."

I nodded my head up and down. That was enough talk about my love life or lack there of. I was ready to have a good time dassit.

"Sooooo do you know why Blake called a code red ? "