Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen

Teddy's POV

-3 Weeks Later-

Everything was back to normal, my heat has gotten to an end and I went back to school, they gave me lots of missed homework and I have been so busy with it, that I forgot about max.

I have no idea why but I can't talk to max anymore, I have tried multiple times but I couldn't hear him or maybe he is ignoring me.

I felt relieved that I can't talk to him but in another way I felt sad because I want to know if he is alright, what is happening to the pack? Is he alpha now? Or not? I want to listen to his voice, it makes me feel so calm.

I shook the though out if my head as I heard the door bell ring.

I shoved all my books to the side of the bed and headed down stairs to open the door.

I opened the door and I was greeted by a hug.

"C-Can't........B-Breath" I managed to get out.

"Oh, shit, sorry teddy, how are you??" Tyler let me go and kissed my cheek.

"Good, you?"

"Happy" he chirped.

I rolled my eyes and closed the door as Tyler happily skipped to my room.

I sigh and followed him upstairs "and why are you happy?"

"I don't know, I am just in a good mood"

"Well I'm not" I mumble.

"Oh come on, let's do something fun" he started jumping on my bed.

"God dammit Tyler, don't jump let me pick up my homework" I quickly picked them up and put them aside as me and Tyler sat on my bed.

"Let's watch a movie"

"No"

"Please"

"No, I hate movies"

He gasped "Who in the world hates movies?"

"I do" I mumble.

"I have got an idea" he jumps up from the bed.

"Yeah, what is it?"

"Let's go to the woods and play with your wolf"

"I.........okay" I agreed, it's been along time since I shifted maybe it would make me feel better.

.

I could hear my bones pop as I shifted into my wolf form, I shook my fur and jumped my way to Tyler.

He chuckled when he saw me "Well look who if happy now"

I whined and started jumping up and down with my tail wagging from side to side.

"Okay, okay, let's go and play" he laughed.

We went running further into the forest, I was faster then Tyler but I pretended that he was faster so he would not be upset.

Suddenly an unfamiliar since hit my nose, I quickly went in front of Tyler and bit his pants, he yelped but stopped running.

"Teddy, what is it?" Tyler asked looking at me confused.

I heard multiple growls and I knew that there was more than one wolf.

I growl back loudly and for the first time in my life I was surprised, I never heard myself growl this loud before.