George Weasley: In Love

George POV I felt someone staring me during the sorting

George POV
I felt someone staring me during the sorting. Of course I really didn't like felling like I'm being watched. But this stare felt weird not like a glare or a simple glance.

Looking around my eyes landed on a certain Ravenclaw, who looked away the second she met my eyes. I was actually quite shocked.

YN Davies was the prettiest girl in my year. She's a chaser on the Ravenclaw team and a prefect. What surprised me was how she blushed and looked away when I had met her eyes.

"Was she staring at me?" I asked Fred, hoping it wasn't just me who saw the girl looking at me.

Fred only gave me a simple nod before he had turned back to stare at Angelina. Looking back at her, she had turned her head to look back at me. When she saw me looking she sent me a wave.

I looked around for a quick second before sending her a wave. I heard laughing and looked away.

The Golden Boys, Wood, Fred, the girls and Neville were all laughing. Only Hermione didn't laugh. "What?!" I asked.

"You and that Davies girl." Fred hit my shoulder.

"What about me and her?" I crossed my arms.

"You two are flirting, it's bad we could lose a game against Ravenclaw." Oliver sent me a fowl glare.

"Leave him alone you bloody prats it's obvious their in love." Hermione growled at them, I sent her a grateful look.

We heard snickers from behind us, we had all turned around looking at the Slytherins behind us. "Oi, what's so funny?" Ron asked.

"What's funny is you think she likes you? It's obvious that she and Flint are a thing." Crabe sneered.

Hermione scoffed, "Tell her that! Seems like she's always staring at George. There is no way-."