Chapter 28: Happy Birthday!

____________________
×Happy Birthday
____________________

Not proofread.

CAMILA'S POV

Well fuck.

Getting up the next day, I rubbed my eyes to get rid of the tiredness as I yawned.

I didn't go to detention yesterday after school. I guess I was a bit scared to face her. I mean... She kissed me but like..shit.. I still can't believe that happened.

It feels all like a dream and its just crazy how.....how different she seemed. Like a wild fantasy. Fuck I think I'm still hard from that make out session. And the way she gripped my chin? Fuck I was a goner by then.

By the way it's Saturday and I'm kinda happy because there's no school today.

I think I'll get more sleep. Yeah.. That's way fucking better.

"Happy birthday bitch!" Dinah bursts into my room and I let out a surprised yelp, grunting when Dinah hits a pillow across my head.

"What the?! How did you get in?" I tossed a pillow across the bed, Dinah dodges it and she rolls her eyes playfully.

"Your mom opened the door. Now hurry the fuck up and get ready. We're going shopping!" She exclaims with a grin and I groan.

Seriously what the fuck? What time is it anyway?

Glancing to the side, my eyes widened. "Dinah what the fuck? Its 8 o'clock! Ugh, let me sleeeeep." I groaned out, turning around as I buried my face back into my comfortable pillow.

"Nu-uh. Bitch get your ass up, its your birthday and you will not spend it in bed." Dinah hits another pillow on my head and I groan.
"Exactly. It's my birthday. So let me sleep."

"No."

It was quiet for a few seconds and I narrowed my eyes suspiciously.

Oh no. Dinah's up to something.

Quickly turning around, I sat up. "Dinah? What are y—shit!" I fell off the bed, falling straight on my ass which mind you, hurts a whole fucking lot!

"Dinah." I whined, furrowing my eyebrows as I wore a slightly pained expression.

Dinah just grinned and turned around, throwing a towel at my head. "Sorry Chanch. But really. Please get up."

I sighed, playfully flipping her off before standing up.

"You're lucky I love you."

She grinned and flipped her hair playfully. "And I love you too Chancho!"

Geez. Best friends. What can you do without them?

--

"What?" I stared at Dinah, completely mortified as I stared at her.

"I'm serious." Dinah says and I shake my head.

We're at the mall right now and Dinah just asked me to go with her to this 7 year old boy's birthday party that he's celebrating in one of the indoor play shit 'round here. Seems like Dinah knows one of the teenagers that will be there but still! I don't wanna go!

I mean.. Don't get me wrong. I don't have anything against children since I was one myself. But.. Well.. I'm not technically the best when it comes to children.

They just..annoy the shit outta me sometimes and when they cry? God I just want them to shut the fuck up. Its not that I don't like them. Its more so of like....I'm not...fond of them. I don't really know how to act or what to do when it comes to children.