11

The girl looks at him, blinking with twinkling eyes.

"Uh," Jungkook starts, thinking how he should say it without sounding rude. "Can we do the truth instead?"

"That's no fun!" Bright complains.

"It's a truth or dare game, bro. Let the kid do whatever he wants." Dara says, throwing her empty box of yogurt into the bin.

Is this because she doesn't want to see me do it with someone else? Is it because —

"Okay, if you have to date someone in this room, who would you date?" Taehyung asks.

"Can it be a girl?" The girl asks.

"Yes, if you are gay." Taehyung replies with a 'duh' tone.

"Um, Jimin." The girl answers before quickly gulping down the rest of the liquid in her glass.

"Dara."

"Wow, me?" She gasps, backing away from Jungkook. "Thanks, dude."

Is this rejection?

"It's not, Jungkook." Taehyung says out of nowhere.

"What, did I say that out loud?" He asks, pointing at himself.

"I can read minds." The older one winks before shuffling the cards for the second round.

After a few not so interesting rounds (for Jungkook),

"Oh my god, that's me." Dara whispers to herself.

Jungkook's ears perk up and he asks the girl in front of him, "What was the question?"

"3 has to kiss 7's cheek."

Jungkook quickly checks his card again just to see that he has neither of the number.

"I'm 3." Dara says quietly, cupping her own face.

"Who's sEVENNN?" Both Bright and Taehyung asks loudly, swaying their bodies side to side.

Please be a girl. Please be a g—

"It's me." Jimin raises his card.

" Jimin raises his card

"OOOOOOH." The other girls oo.

( a/n: it's 2 am and I can't remember the word for that )

"Do it, Dara!" Bright cheers, clapping.

"It's just a game." She shrugs. "Do I kiss you?"

"3 kisses 7!" Bright repeats the dare. "Or both of you can kiss each other if you want."

Dara rolls her eyes at Bright before giving a quick peck on Jimin's cheek.

The reactions from Taehyung, Bright and the other girls are amazing. They literally throw themselves on to the floor and against the wall but Jungkook?