Bajanless- Pretty Boy

Mitch's P.O.V.

"What about this one?" He was holding up a beautiful white sundress with roses covering it and I nodded. He would look really cute in it, possibly even cuter than his only other sundress which was a beautiful shade of light green, that I had bought him for his birthday last year.

"That'd look good on you, try it on." His face split into a smile and he moved some of them along the rack to find his size, pulling it out.

The two of us were just heading to the changing rooms when I heard someone spit on the floor and I spun, unsure of what it was. Rob hadn't heard and because there were no follow up noises or insults I just assumed that I had made it up.

We made it to the changing rooms and Rob disappeared to get changed, an armful of clothes in his grasp. As well as the sundress he had several skirts and tops with him as well which he had planned to try on and choose some of them to take home if he liked them.

"Hey Rob?" He poked his head around the curtain. "I'm gonna see if I can find something for your birthday." His face lit up and I grinned. His birthday was in 2 weeks and although I already had his presents I was always on the look out for other things, clothes being the main thing.

I wandered around the store for a few minutes but nothing had caught my attention because Rob had already picked out the things he liked. I figured that I'd just buy the ones he wanted for his birthday, money wasn't of any problem for me and I felt good when his face lit up.

I headed back to the changing room, my phone in hand, but as soon as I entered the changing rooms I knew something was wrong. Before I left just a few minutes earlier the entire thing was empty and the store was mostly empty too, but there was talking now.

"Rob?" I called out, questioningly.

"Mitch! Help!!" I sprinted down to the end of the changing rooms and tore open the curtain that I knew Rob was behind to see him backed into the corner with an older man standing in front of him.

"Faggot! Pretending to be a girl, dressing like a slut, you go against everything that God told you to be in this world!" I stormed forwards and pulled him away, shoving him out of the changing room.

"You leave my boyfriend alone!" I raged, my voice low and the threat that I was making was very clear. He spat in my face.

"So you're a faggot too! You're a disgrace on this world!" I shoved him backwards again and he turned and exited the changing room, disappearing from my sight.

I turned to Rob, wrapping him in my arms and hugging him tightly.

"Are you okay, are you okay Rob?" He clung to me, his hands shaking. I pulled away and scanned over him, checking to make sure that he wasn't injured in any way. He didn't seem to be.

"I'm o-okay, just shak..ken." I sighed and hugged him, squeezing him close to me.

"Did he say anything else to you?" I said fiercely, silently cursing the man when he nodded, his face pale. I hated to think exactly what he said to my boy. "Let's go home okay, watch some TV and sleep it off."

He nodded, allowing me to take his hand and lead him from the store but not before stopping and talking to an employee of the store. Her face was pale and she had heard what I had, the last bits of his yelling, and had reported him to the police. I thanked her before taking Rob back home.

------------------------------------------------------

"Robby?" There was no reply, he was fast asleep on the couch beside me. I smiled to myself, pulling myself to the ground and wrote a quick note, leaving it on the coffee table in case he woke up while I was gone.

I was going back to the shop to buy the sundress that he had so liked but because of the drama he had never had the opportunity to get it. I also wanted to know what had become of the man, especially as I had no way of contacting the store to find out what had happened.

The drive was short and as soon as I pulled up in front of the store and stepped out, the same girl who I had talked to earlier ran out to greet me.

"He's been arrested and fined something like $300, I told them what happened and gave them the security footage of him going into the changing rooms." I nodded thanks.

"You don't happen to still have that sundress that was in the changing rooms do you? He was going to get it... but you know, he happened." She nodded, leading me into the store and pulling it out from behind the front counter.

"Is that all?" She was joking, grinning at me, and I nodded.

"Yeah, thanks for reporting him. I don't think Rob would have reported him on his own." She inclined her head, bagging the dress and handing it to me over the counter.

"Tell him to keep his head up from me, he'll need it. He was a dickhead."

"I will, thank you."

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Robby?" He looked up with tired eyes, still half asleep on the couch.

"Mmmm?" I smiled, perching myself on the couch beside him.

"Look what I got you!" His face lit up when I pulled the sundress out of the bag, launching his arms around me.

"Thank you! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!" He hugged me tightly, leaning in to kiss me lightly.

"You're very welcome." I was happy to kiss him back, glad to see that he wasn't sad or moping anymore.

"You know I can't even stay sad around you." I nodded, grinning and tackling him into another huge hug.

"I'm glad and I'm happy that you're happy my pretty boy." He flushed red, glancing up at me shyly and I leaned in to kiss him again. "You're my pretty boy."