Chapter 37

"You must be wondering how I'm still alive Hm?? Are you [Name]? Hello??.."
Candy's face appeared serious, as if to be annoyed I wasn't answering him, but he couldn't remain serious for too long before bursting out laughing.
"YOU CANT ANSWER ME WITH YOUR MOUTH SEWN SHUT CAN YOU BITCH!"
He bellows, clutching his stomach as he laughs hard, almost falling over with hysteria.
Taking a few calming breaths, he wipes a fake tear away from his eye. Grinning at me with a wink.
"You should be thankful. I'm saving you a life full of regret for falling for Jeff, you know he could never truly love you."
I try my best to speak and retaliate back but the threads were too tight and I could barely part my lips to say a word. All I could do was glare at him with disgust. I would use my power on him, but he's so hyper active, he won't keep still long enough for me to try.
"OH, yeah right! So you're probably wondering why I'm alive even though EJ just killed me.. Wellll you see when my mother gave birth to me and my siblings, it wasn't just a few kids. She had an entire litter! There are dozens of us! All identical! You know. Some say identical twins are completely different minded. But we're not. We feel the same hatred towards you and love towards Jeff. But if one of us is in the situation to die, we'll allow it, in order to let the others live! EJ killed BEN and only one of us. How many more of us do you think there are?"
I was shocked. Either Candy is seriously fucked up and was made in a lab and was cloned but made up some backstory, or his mother is a fucking monster herself.
"Two? Three? Maybe even eight or nine?"
He suggests, raising his brow. Only to laugh, leaning down, towering over me as his hand grip the back of my chair. His large tall figure casting a dark shadow over me.
"There are Sixteen of us!"
My eyes slam open as his sinister grin locks on me. 16??! No that can't be happening.. 16 Candy's!? I needed to warn EJ, Jeff and everyone else! Maybe if I can escape and tell Slender, he'll end all of Candys clones!
"Now why would I do that?"
A deep, dark and demonic voice echoes throughout the room. Only for Slender to appear moments later. Candy instantly bursts out laughing once again.
"You were thinking of getting Slender to kill us?! HA! Slender is on my side bitch."
I could not believe what I was hearing. So much so I begin to panic majorly. How could Slender betray everyone like that and be apart of Candy's scheme?!

Whining, I shake my head vigorously, mumbling behind the stitches, rocking back and forth in the chair. Tears streaming down my face in betrayal.
"Slender, do me a favour. Go get Jeff."
I instantly scream, trying to beg them not to do whatever they were going to do. Slender disappears and soon arrives back quickly with Jeff in his tendrils. Dropping him to the floor to which he grunts angrily. Once Jeff sees me, he tries to run to me but Slenders tendrils wrap around him, holding him back.
"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HER!"
Jeff yells, desperately trying to get free.
But he soon stops after hearing Candy's mischievous chuckle. He was clearly up to something.
"It's not what I've done Jeff.. it's what YOU'VE done!"
Candy hands Jeff and knife and throws him at my feet. He staggers up to stand straight, looking down at me with worry and sorrow.
"I'm not going to hurt her!"
"Oh Jeff.. you don't have a choice."