Chapter 25

Ariel's POV

I flutter my eyes open and wince as the bright light shines through the window. I try getting up but then realized that Adam's position since last night, changed.

His head is currently buried right between my breasts as his hand is around my waist. 

He looks so peaceful sleeping that I have to fight the urge to just pinch his cheek.

"Adam?" I whisper softly not wanting to abruptly jump him out of his sleep. He snuggles more into my chest as he pulls me closer to him, humming in content.

"Adam." I say more firmly in which he groans like a little child. 

"Whaaat?" He drags out huskily in a sleepy voice making me swoon at the sound. 

"What time is it?" I ask softly. He pauses for a second but then reaches for the clock on his bedside table and then regains his position.

"Ten o'clock." He states making me jump up almost instantly.

"Shit! We're late!" I scream at him while walking up and down around his bedroom.

He sits up on the bed, seeming unworried as he rubs his hand over his face sleepily. 

His hair is messy making him look even more attractive if possible. He stretches his arm which in result, makes his muscles flex. I get lost for a second looking at them as he moves his arms but quickly snap out of it when I see the smirk on his lips. I throw a pillow at him while laughing and he catches it with ease making me pout and making him chuckle.

"They're big aren't they?" He flexes them even more and I'm sure I have drool at the corner of my mouth.

"Now isn't the time!" I shout at him and he laughs at my panicked state. "I've never been late before..." I say to myself. "...why is today any different?" I conclude still speaking to myself.

"That tends to happen when you sleep next to me." Adam chimes in, making me glare at him.

He was nice for just one day, now he's back to being a cocky bastard.

"What are we going to do?" I groan sitting down next to him on the bed.

"Look," He starts while placing his hand around my shoulders.

"I know you've missed school before. If you don't go, you can't be late, just absent." He concludes while I give him a thoughtful look. "We can call in sick and then it won't be much of a blemish on your record." He smiles charmingly at me.

"I suppose..." I trail off. "You know, you're a really bad influence on me." I point an accusing finger at him.  

He chuckles but not long enough as he begins leaning in to kiss me. Inches away from my lips, I carry my lips to his ear, "Morning breath." I whisper.

I run off quickly before he can grab me and lock the bathroom door after entering.

---------------------

"What are we suppose to do all day?" I ask him while we eat breakfast that Adam made.

Libby went to school already and  Adam's parents went to work so we have the house to ourselves.

"We could make out the whole day." He says nonchalantly while placing some food on his fork. 

I blush a deep red which makes him laugh. "I'm kidding, Ariel." He grins.

"Oh..." I sigh in relief.

"Unless you don't want me to be." He mutters under his breath which earns him a slap across the head from me.

"I'm serious." I giggle.

"Just watch movies, I guess." He replies in which I shrug.

"A little boring but I guess.." I say and Adam laughs lightly looking at me.

Every now and then I would see Adam look at me through his eyelashes with that same weird smile he had last night before I entered his room but I just ignored it. 

"Fuck." Adam suddenly mutters under his breath while placing down his fork.

"What's wrong?" I look at him.

"I forgot I had practice this evening for football." He runs his hand over his face while sighing heavily.

"We can always go a little earlier so that I can get to Libby's last class, you can go to football practice and then drop us all here afterward since your parents are to the ones who drove Libby to school and she doesn't have a ride." I try reasoning with him.

"I guess that'll do but I really didn't feel like doing anything today." He sighs, running a hand through his hair.

"So lazy." I laugh and get up to give him a kiss on the cheek before going and take a bath.

"Not so fast." He grins at me. "Right here." He says puckering out his lips cutely and pointing to them.

I smile and kiss him on them slowly, tasting the syrup on his lips from the pancakes he made.

I pull away after a while making Adam frown. "I have to take a bath." I giggle, turning away and heading for the stairs. 

He slaps my butt as I walk making me yelp and turn around glaring at him. He just continues eating his breakfast as if he's innocent but I can still see the small smirk present on his lips. 

I huff in annoyance and make my upstairs.

_________________

Just letting yall know that updates gonna be a little late now since as I've said before, I'm currently using my PC now and can only type when I get home...

Vote!

Follow!

Comment!