24

"W-What?" The younger questioned as he slowly handed the cup over. Yoongi took the cup and pulled out his phone to record the number.

"I said I would have distractions for the sole purpose of distraction, so this would be my very first distraction since the contract was formed. Anyway, you're gay so what is this number of use to you?" Yoongi slipped his phone back in his pocket and stood up. Jimin took a step closer and grabbed Yoongi's-

No it was now his cup of coffee.

Yoongi walked out of the Library and Jimin followed closely behind. It was already 8:00, which meant that more kids were starting to arrive. When Yoongi and Jimin would pass by some kids, Jimin could hear whispers from them. It was a little hard to decipher them, but he could make out some of the whispers.

"Weren't they chosen to be together in the closet for 7 minutes at Lisa's party?" A girl from a group said.

"Yeah, why are they walking together now?" Another questioned.

"Do you think they are a couple?!"

"No way, Yoongi is straight remember?" The same girl that spoke first said again, this time looking at the boy's as they were walking.

"But didn't you hear the rumors? They said that Yoongi once dated a boy but broke up with him not even a week into the relationship." Everyone's eyes in the group widened.

"Is that so? I heard-" "Excuse me females, I don't appreciate you spreading false rumors about our friend. Please stop. Thank you." The group of kids looked to see who had interrupted their conversation and were shocked to see who it was.

"U-uh I w-wasn't talking about-" "Don't try to act like you aren't we heard you." The person who interrupted said.

"I'm s-sorry Namjoon! Please! I didn't mean to spread rumors! I was just stating what I have heard! Believe me! I-" "Again. Please stop talking about him or anyone else. It is not only rude, but it makes you seem like a bad person. Now if you excuse me, I will be leaving. Come on babe, let's go." Jin smiled as he grabbed the hand that Namjoon held out for him to grab. The couple walked away, as the group of kids stared in shock.

"So it's really true? They are really-" "Shut up! We might get in trouble again just for talking about them!" The girl who was interrupted nodded to the other female that told her to shut up in agreement.

"I really hate- no, I take that back. Hate is a strong word. I mean, I dislike kids who talk and feed on rumors just to feel popular." Namjoon muttered as Jin and himself entered the school.

"Don't worry Joonie they're just envious! Don't pay attention to them!" Jin assured.

"Joonie? Is that my nickname?" Namjoon questioned as they walked to Jin's locker. Jin looked away trying to his face which was blushing.

"Er...yeah...do you like it? If you don't I can stop-" "I love it." Namjoon interrupted and smiled to reveal the dimples that Jin loved and amazed him each time.

Namjoon leaned in for a quick kiss that Jin accepted. Jin turned around to open his locker and was met with a surprise when he had finally managed to get it open.

When he opened his locker, he found a rose with a red ribbon tied on the stem of the beautiful flower. Jin picked it up, and saw that a paper was hidden behind the flower. He picked it up, and unfolded the paper to reveal a message.

It read:
Be ready at 8:00 pm
I'll come pick you up at that time.
I'm taking you out somewhere nice
Love, Namjoon

Jin was shocked to see the message. Now that he thought about it, they hadn't been on a real official date since they got together or ever if he was honest.

Jin looked to Namjoon, who was still smiling at him.

"Be ready at eight. I'll pick you up at that time. Bye." Namjoon said as he gave a quick peck to Jin's cheek before leaving.

"But-" Jin was cut short when Namjoon left quickly surprised by the quick peck. As Namjoon walked away, he turned around and smirked, before turning around again and disappearing into the crowd.

"Kim Namjoon. You're just too amazing." Jin mumbled to himself with a smile before closing his locker and heading to his next class.

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT DO YOU THINK I'M TRYING TO DO HERE!" Jin screamed at both Jungkook and Jimin before taking of his shirt to change into the next option.

School had ended and Jin had searched every inch of the school to find Jimin and Jungkook. He made them rush back to the apartment, and have them since then been trying to choose what to wear for his first date with Namjoon.

"Jin can I ask something?" Jimin questioned as he stood up from his seat next to Jungkook to check Jin's closet.

"What is it?" Jin responded as he buttoned up the next shirt he had changed into.

"In the message he had written you, did Namjoon saw anything about dress code?" Jin stopped to think for a bit before snapping his fingers.

"He said he would be bringing me somewhere special so I guess that means fancy." Jin turned on his side to see how he would look.

"Then I guess the best option would be to wear a suit." Jungkook said as he stood up and walked over to where Jimin was standing to pull out a suite.

The moment Jin heard what Jungkook had said, his eyes widened.

"KOOKIE YOU ARE A TOTAL GENIUS HOW COULD I HAVE MISSED THE CLUE ALL ALONG?!" Jin grabbed the suit that was being shown to him and put it on.

"OH FUCK THIS IS PERFECT!" Jin quickly ran to hug his children which were smiling but soon turned into faces of excitement when they heard the doorbell ring.

"Jin hyung he's here!" Jimin squealed as he ran to the door. Jimin was glad that they made Jin wear a suit because when he opened the door, Namjoon was standing there in a suit with a bouquet of red roses.

"Hey Namjoon! Jin~ Namjoon is here!" Jimin loudly said as Jin came running to the door.

"Well I'll be going back to clean Jin's room that is a mess because he-" "Thank you Jimin bye!" Jin had punched Jimin in the stomach to not let the poor boy finish the sentence.

"Oh I'm sorry I'll be leaving now...bye!" Jimin chirped as he skipped towards the other boy whom was already cleaning.

Now, it was just Jin and Namjoon who at the moment, were staring at each other in silence. It wasn't the awkward silence, it was in fact the good silence.

Namjoon was the one to break it though.

"You look hot baby. You ready to leave?" Namjoon questioned as he stuck his hand out.
_______________________________
SURPRISEEEEEE

So, did you enjoy this Namjin surprise? I wanted to do a Namjin chapter because I feel that I barely encounter Namjin books nowadays so idk

I wanted to publish this early but then I couldn't so I was disappointed lol

Anyway, next chapter out by Friday or earlier!

사랑해! 💜