25

"Yes." Was the response Jin gave as he grabbed the hand that his Joonie held out for him.

Namjoon handed the bouquet of flowers to his lover, who was evidently blushing.

"Thanks." Namjoon smiled in response and pulled Jin closer to him. Hands on his waist, and faces only centimeters apart, Namjoon leaned in for a quick kiss before finally heading outside.

"Stand up and bend over." Jimin turned to see the older who reached his hand over the coffee table and somehow had a whip when he had his hand back on his lap.

"W-What?! Why?! And how the fuck did you get-" "I said stand up and bend over. You thought being late to the library wouldn't come with a punishment?" Jimin gulped.

Not even a full day working for his new job and he was already getting a first punishment. At the moment, both boys were at Yoongi's apartment because the younger had lost the battle of where to go.

To: Pet
Where are you.

Jimin looked at his phone when he had felt the vibration.

"Where am I...let's see." Jimin mumbled as he looked up from his device to figure out his location.

He was near the library and science department which meant he was at the east wing.

To: Rock
I'm in the east wing...
Why?

"How long does it take him to answer? All he needs-" Yoongi's mumble was interrupted by two vibrations from his phone. Picking his phone up from the table, he looked at it to see he had received two messages from his pet.

From: Pet
I'm in the east wing...
Why?

To: Pet
Come to the library.
Now.

From: Pet
What?
Why?
I need to finish my science project that's due this Friday!

To: Pet
I said to come to the library.
You want to disobey me again.
Or do you?

From: Pet
Tsk...I'll be there soon.

Jimin started to walk away from the science wing and to the library. He didn't understand why he had to meet with fucking-

"Jimin! Where are you going? I thought we were working on the project today!" Jimin stopped and winced.

Fuck.

"Jungkook! I'm sorry I can't work with you here today...something came up. I'll tell you everything I worked on when I get home...okay?" Jimin questioned, and walked away fast enough to not let Jungkook answer.

Jimin slowly walked to the library, not wanting to ever arrive. He honestly didn't understand why Yoongi wanted him to meet him in the library. As if the world wanted him to die, he suddenly arrived at the library faster than usual.

"Wish me luck guys." Jimin mumbled to the readers of this story as he walked inside. Jimin looked around to see a certain someone again, in a chair at a table with several books to his side. Jimin walked up to the male, who instantly looked up when he felt the younger's presence.

"Look who finally decided to show up." Yoongi whispered as he smirked and looked back down at his book to continue reading.

"Why do you need me here?" Jimin asked as he noticed the five books stacked to Yoongi's left and one book to his right.

Must have already finished reading a book.

"What took you so long?" Yoongi mumbled quietly but loud enough for Jimin to hear.

"The desire to not be here is what took me so long." Jimin fiercely whispered back as he crossed his hands. Yoongi's reaction to Jimin's response was to chuckle.

"Okay keep acting like that let's see where it will get you. Now that you're here, go get me coffee." Jimin pouted at hearing those words.

"What? Why can't we go now? Wait...is that why you called me for?!" Jimin now said with an irritated tone that gave him glares from other people in the library. Yoongi looked up as he closed his book.

"Lower your voice Jimin. No. I want you to go get my cup of coffee meanwhile I finish reading the books I grabbed. Then, we can go to my apartment."

Apartment?

Finish reading?

Wait.

APARTMENT?!

YOONGI'S APARTMENT?!

"Y-your apartment? W-why there? I-I have to work on my project." Jimin stuttered. "And how are you going to finish reading 5 books meanwhile I go get your coffee?" Yoongi gave a disturbed look to the younger.

"Tsk...yes Jimin. My apartment. Don't make a fuss about it. You're job for today isn't done. Don't make dirty thoughts in your head. We are going to my apartment because I said so. I have already read those 5-" Yoongi remembered the other book in his hands. "I mean, I have already read those 6 books you are referring to." Yoongi mumbled as he added the book in his hands to the stack. "I only have one left so you better hurry." Jimin's mouth was half open.

"How the fuck-" "Go get me my coffee." Yoongi interrupted as grabbed the last book. Jimin quickly rushed out the door running to the cofffee shop.

He knew Yoongi was a fast reader, but was he that fast?

"Let's test it." Jimin muttered to himself as he had finally arrived to the coffee shop. The girl from the morning before wasn't there so that was a relief. It didn't take long to get the coffee and was walking fast back to the library but not too fast to make the coffee spill.

When he arrived, Jimin was once again in shock. Yoongi was now reading yet another book.

"How do you read so damn fast?" Jimin questioned as the older looked up from hearing his voice. His response was just a pure shrug before he stood up and put the books away on the shelf.

"Let's go." Yoongi said as he walked out the library with Jimin close behind.

Yep.

That's how we ended here.

"What the fuck are you waiting for? Stand up and bend over." Yoongi once again demanded as he stood up and walked over to Jimin, who at the moment was stiff.

Jimin didn't know he was going to be getting a punishment when he came to Yoongi's apartment. He thought it was just to satisfy his very own needs like fetching him stuff.

Slowly getting up, Jimin looked down to the floor the whole time as he bent over.

"Pull your pants down." Yoongi sternly said as he traced Jimin's back with the whip.

"You're getting 10 spanks as your first punishment." Yoongi whispered in Jimin's ear as the younger pulled his pants down.
_______________________________
———————————————————————
Ok so...

Sorry for the late update I had exams almost the whole week which didn't leave me time to write.

Sorry again forgive me :(

Also, thank you for the 6k reads guys you are all amazing in your own way <3

Bye love you see you next Friday if I can! ❤️