-Twenty-One-

*Yoongi POV*

Jin walked up on the platform, the pastor looking at us with a kind smile.

I followed quietly and looked to the pews. Everyone watched as I made my way to in front of the pastor.

They were all pleased with my appearance and manners. I knew what this marriage meant to some of them...A means of getting more money. More opportunities would open for them with such an extension of my company.

I stood there for about thirty seconds when Jiyeon walked down, she was smiling brightly and held a nice bouquet of flowers.

I turned to Jin and he was watching Jiyeon with big eyes and wide smile. I knew he was crazy about her and I could see why. I'm glad he's found someone, he's been single for a long time.

Jiyeon stepped on the platform and off to the side as I looked to where Bell would be in a second.

The familiar Wedding March started to play and Bell alongside Mr. Park appeared in the flower decorated archway.

Everyone turned to look at her and I felt everything go slow as I took her appearance in.

I didn't even know how to react to her. Her long black hair was curled and adorned with flowers and Jewels.

Her makeup done so uniquely and perfectly it made her face look a million times better than any woman in the world.

But the thing that couldn't stop from catching my eye was her dress. I had never ever seen a dress like it in all my years of living.

It was far from appropriate yet the most sexy thing I had ever seen in my entire life

She stopped when her eyes met mine. I knew the look on my face and the reactions of everyone would be affecting her.

I could already hear the whispers around the room and the words that I caught were less than pleasant.

I looked her straight in the eye and motioned her to come with a small nod.

As soon as she saw me encouraging her she lightened up and her face broke out in a small but beautiful smile.

She slowly made her way closer with Mr. Park beside her.

When she made it to the platform her father handed her hand to me and when I took it I felt my heart soften slightly.

She was shaking. I knew she was trying to stop it but she couldn't.

I felt anger rising when I thought of her being intimidated by everyone here.

I hadn't even noticed the pastor had started speaking. He welcomed everyone and spoke of our coming together as one, but I just kept my eyes glued to hers. Making them the only thing I focused on.

"Could we heave the ring for the bridegroom?" Me and the pastor turned to Jin who stepped forward and revealed the small box with the ring.

He smiled and nodded to me as he gave me the ring. I took it and turned back to Bell who was looking at it with surprised eyes.

This was the first time she saw the ring. Me and Jin bought it not long ago and I made sure it was the most expensive ring in the store.

"Do you, Min Yoongi, take Park Soojin as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" Those words registered in my mind and I slowly put the ring on her slim finger.

Her eyebrows furrowed and I grabbed her hands tighter. Her gentle, perfect hands. I never noticed how beautiful they we're.

I never let myself notice how beautiful she was.

"I do." I answered loudly with a new sense of pride. If these people are going to talk bad about her then they'll have to talk bad about me too because we're going to be married soon and I won't let anyone change that fact.

Her big brown eyes flickered slightly as she waiter for her vows to be said.

"Now, the ring for the lovely bride." The pastor turned to Jiyeon and she quietly gave it to Bell who took it slowly and carefully.

"Do you, Park Soojin, take Min Yoongi as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

Her brown eyes flickered sadly and hesitantly as she stared at me.

She looked down at our joined hands and took a shaky breath.

Why is she hesitating?

What went wrong.....

***

*Bell POV*

"I do." Yoongi said confidently, not taking his eyes off mine.

He was grabbing my hands firmly yet tenderly and it made me realize he was caring, he was a good man.

And I could ruin everything.

If I mess up, or say something wrong then it's not just my reputation that will suffer but Yoongi's too.

He's worked so hard for everything he has, he's done everything right. He doesn't deserve it all to be ruined on account of me.

The pastor turned towards me with a small smile.

'Do you, Park Soojin, take Min Yoongi as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

For better or for worse?

What if I am the worse part?

I opened my mouth but nothing came out. Not until Yoongi grabbed my hands tighter and smiled.

He actually smiled to me. A beautiful genuine smile.

And that was when I knew I could do this, me and Yoongi could do this.

"I do." I said loudly with happiness and pride as I put the beautiful gold ring on his finger.

Those long, long fingers- ugh, focus, Bell.

We're going to do this. Me and Yoongi can learn to love each other. And besides, if that smile is just a little indicator to the man he really is behind his strict work persona then I can definitely fall deeply in love with him.

The pastor cleared his throat and looked at both of us happily.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride." The pastor stepped back and the room went silent as Yoongi brought his hands to my waist and pulled me towards him.

My gaze fell to his parted lips as he inched closer, until finally they touched mine.

I closed my eyes and kissed him back, our mouths fit perfectly as he locked his hands around my waist and deepened it.

We didn't use tongues but it was still full of meaning and I was sad when he pulled back quickly.

My sadness didn't last long though because he leaned in again and hugged me tightly to his body, bringing his lips to my ear.

"Mine." Was all he said but that one word was enough to make me the happiest person in the world.

I hugged him back and closed my eyes, letting myself fall against his strong form.

Yoongi is my husband...

We were finally married.