01. 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗮𝗶𝗹𝘀, 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗯𝗲

ESZTER HEADS BACK TO A HALF EMPTY TOWER. After 2 years of staying with Tony and Pepper, the enhanced had found the Avengers Tower an unlikely home. It was luxurious and spacious, granting Eszter more needed space from the adults whenever she wished for space away from everyone. For the most part, Eszter enjoyed it; however, it got rather boring being all alone. It wasn't comfortable, and most of the time, Eszter never was home because she always dreaded being in the tower when no one else was home. Whenever Pepper or Tony are out and working, Eszter is usually home alone, but with the company of F.R.I.D.A.Y., who is often ordered to become the enhanced's babysitter under Tony's word. F.R.I.D.A.Y. often scares Eszter, forgetting about the A.I. still connected to the building.

Eszter slung her backpack low on her shoulder as it began to throb due to the weight pulling on her shoulder, but the enhanced continues back home. It was another typical day at school, another day of either being ignored or doing the ignoring. Eszter was pretty sure people were gossiping about her once again. Sometimes, going to school with strange powers has both its pros and cons, and most of the time, it can be cons; teachers aren't that fond of Eszter, nor do they bother sticking up for the enhanced, but the students can be the worst when they feel like it. However, Eszter has come across a few people who admire her powers, praising how she could've become an Avenger had she not chosen the boring life.

With that in mind, Eszter kept her circle small and private. The enhanced found it hard to make friends in school, but in the beginning, it was more difficult as most of them were either rude or plain fake; it turned out, most of them would rather see an Avenger rather than be Eszter's friend. However, when she met her three closest friends, they were difficult from the rest.

Meeting Ned was difficult for Eszter to befriend because the boy was such a fanatic, but he was one of the many people the enhanced had met from the first day she started school. Ned was a little too hyper for Eszter, constantly talking about superheroes and the Avengers; Eszter was tempted to stop talking to the boy merely out of annoyance. It always felt like Ned was trying to be friends with Eszter to meet the Avengers, just as everyone else before him, making Eszter feel worse about herself. However, as time progressed, Ned became more tolerable; his constant blabbering about superheroes slowly faded away as he genuinely started to get to know Eszter. The two became unlikely friends.

But that's how Eszter met Peter; Ned was already friends with the boy, and all he had to do was introduce them. Eszter noticed it from the very beginning, and the enhanced didn't need her powers to see how nervous Peter was when they first met. He was flustered. Stuttering over his words, choking on air as he tries to muster up a conversation that would've weird Eszter out. They were rather different, yet somehow Peter and Eszter were so similar. It wasn't hard for the two to become best of friends.

Lastly, Eszter met Michelle when she joined the Decathlon team after Ned and Peter recommended the club. Eszter remembered how immensely awkward it was for her when she first met Michelle because the girl is blunt; she tends to be brutally honest. When Michelle discovered Eszter's powers, it felt like the girl was making fun of the enhanced. Embarrassed and offended, the enhanced nearly dropped the team, but she didn't want others to feel superior in making fun of her. So, Eszter confronted Michelle--it turns out that Michelle was only joking. Then, the two became best friends, and sometimes, the two often like to have their own gossip among themselves.

Ever since Tony stood down from being Iron Man, Eszter expected the man to be home more frequently than she had thought, but Tony is rarely home. Always out for meetings with the government, everything being confidential, Eszter was never up to date with the Avengers' situation. Tony doesn't usually tell her everything, and Eszter guesses that it's fine, but the enhanced wishes she could know a little more about what's happening.