Chapter 13: Long Lost Sister

Recap:

" Sofia Castle."

I nodded. Why does her last name sound so familiar. I went back to the bodies and pulled out my dagger. I followed Sofia discreetly back to the pack house to make sure she made it safely. I did one more round around the western corner before going back home.

I cleaned up and went to Sky.

" did you catch all the information?" I asked her.

"yeah I did. But there is something else." she said

"what is it?" I asked

She turned to me and gave me a bone crushing hug. Confused I hugged back.

"thank you for saving my lost baby sister."
..................................................................

Skylar's POV

Right now, I'm in the living room with Austin, Hayley and my mate Jared with looks of shock and confusion.

"I guess I have to start from the beginning." I said with a heavy sigh.

"when I met all of you, you didn't know my background. No one did. All I told you was that my family was raided in the middle of the night, my parents died before my eyes and my baby sister gone. I thought she was dead that night and I vowed to hunt down and kill them without a second thought. That is how I got into the EAH. My alpha felt pity for me so he signed me up for the EAH. Years past by and I thought I saw a glimpse of my mother. My curious mind took the better of me and I followed the trail of her scent. "

I looked up to see them still focusing on me to get the full story. So I continued.

" she stopped at this cafe. I watched from a distance and for some odd reason my wolf was stirring from her sleep. As I looked closer to her features, she had mums raven black hair, dad's grey eyes and mum's full lips. Her scent was lingering around this cafe and my wolf was driving me crazy. But what she said shocked me. " I paused for a moment.

" what did your wolf say? " Austin asked curiously.

" sister." I answered him.

" I was in shock. But that shock soon into pure happiness. I wanted to approach her, I really did, but I knew that if I contacted with her in anyway that I will in danger her. So I started messaging her secretly. Saying that I was her sister and I wished that I was with her, but couldn't because I had targets on my back. Enemies that wanted to kill me. I was so badly injured, I hadn't contacted her in 4 months. The EAH put me into a deep sleep so that I could heal faster. The day I woke up, I meet Jared. I tried contacting her, but I couldn't. Apparently she ran from her pack and ever since then, I haven't spoken to her since. Then I saw her on camera. I saw her again. " now tears were flowing down my face. Jared was beside me, comforting me.

" Now that I got rid of all my enemies I wanted to find her. Now I have and I don't know what to do. " I cried even more.

Now Austin, Jared and Hayley was hugging me.

" tomorrow is her 18th birthday." I spoke.

"then we will celebrate it. We will throw her a birthday party with friends and now her family. We will be there to support her and you." Hayley said softly.

I smiled at her in thanks. I am so happy to be with them.
.....................................................................

It was the next morning. I turned to see Jared's perfect frame. Today is my sisters birthday and I have no idea what to do or say.