14

Chapter 14: My first ever boyfriend

Somehow the stars were shining brighter, the sky was clearer than before. And there you sat with a fluffy towel wrapped around your whole upper body like a cocoon on your rooftop under the moonlight.

And yes, the Kim freaking Taehyung was next to you.

Trying to tell yourself that he didn't exist or he wasn't there right next to you was futile, and you had already realized that.

"I... I really like you Sarang!"

No, just no.

But then again, he kissed you. Just now. Just an hour ago. Near the bus stop when it was raining!

Aw, hell naw!

"You're shaking your head by yourself again, Sarang." The low whisper made you jump out of your skin when you realized it was only the kisser boy, Taehyung with his raspy deep voice.

"I... I told you to stay away?" You tried to grasp on your breath as you inched away a little.

The moonlight fell on Taehyung's perfectly shaped face, to his eyebrows, big doe eyes even wider and his rosy full lips.

Those lips.

"Just go inside! I told you I need some time by myself!" You sneered looking away. Truthfully, you didn't want to sound this harsh but it was the embarrassment and awkwardness that was coming out as stiff anger.

"I'm sorry...." Taehyung frowned, his eyes sad and glistening under the soft gleam of the moon that was washing over you and him. "I didn't think you'd be this mad. I know you wanted a boyfriend, and, I really do like you."

"You just don't stop, do you?" You heaved a long sigh that came from the pit of your stomach.

"I'm sorry?" He said again but this time a little adorably as if he was testing you.

All you could do was look away.

If you stare at his beautiful face for more than another minute you might just grab him and taste those lips of his again.

Oh god no, again your unholy thoughts made you cry by yourself as you sunk deep down inside the cozy towel. You wish you could just melt away or vanish mid air.

"You're acting really weird, are you okay Sarang?" You heard his concerned voice say. So you groaned by yourself and turned to face him.

"Did you catch a cold-"

Taehyung was stopped there when his big eyes met yours all of a sudden, only a few inches gap between you when you turned to face him.

You hadn't realized when he got so close, he hadn't too.