37

Jungkook's POV:

It wasn't the first time I hadn't slept at night.

It certainly wasn't the first time it was because of y/n.

But it was the first time I had cried through the night.

"Jungkook! What are you doing here?," Jimin hyung came right after she left with her sunbae.

"Jungko- ya! You okay? Why are you crying? What happened?," he stopped in his tracks.

"Hyung...," I said, and I broke down. While he hugged me and I sobbed.

"I guess you really do love her," Jimin hyung said.

~ Flashback ~

"What were you two doing?," I asked as soon as Y/n scurried out in Jimin hyung's shirt.

"What do you mean? She forgot to bring her clothes so I lent her a shirt. I couldn't let her go out in a towel, now, could I?"

I didn't realize how my fist balled up tight enough so my nails dug into my palm.

"She. Was. In. A. Towel?"

And for once, I wanted to punch the blush off of his face.

I grabbed his collar, without even realizing what I was doing. I was fuelled by anger.

"Hey!"

"Do you like y/n?," I asked through gritted teeth.

He looked at me with wide eyes. "Y/n? Isn't she older than you?"

"Answer the damn question, hyung."

"Why does it matter to you? I thought you didn't date her and you were just friends with her," he said, grabbing my hands and prying his collar free.

I couldn't answer him...

"Do you like her, Jungkook?"

I looked away. I remember, I had looked away.

"Anywho, YOU can't like her. She's a trainee and has already been through hell being linked to me. She doesn't need another Bangtan member ruining her life even more."

"Does that mean you can?"

"That means you can't."

"I was right. You really do like her," Jimin hyung said, guiding me to the dressing room.

"Oh great, you're here. Now would you tell me what the hell was that all about?!," RM hyung yelled as soon as we entered.

"Joonie, calm down. He's already too shaken right now. Let's all get some rest and talk with Bang PD-nim about what to do next," Jin hyung put his hand on RM hyung's shoulder, holding him back.

"You can talk to us whenever you feel like it. You know that, right?," Taehyung hyung said to me and I nodded slightly.

But right then, I needed to sort my thoughts out. Talking will have to come later.

As I made my way into my room, I saw Jimin hyung look at me, worried.

"I really do love her, hyung," I said and went in.