Chapter 31

© 2014 RockiWolf16 & Norabubbles

Hey Guys RockiWolf16 And Norabulles Here With Another Update :) Are You Enjoying The Story So Far :) Please Comment & Vote Guys :) Big Shout Out To All Our Fans :) Thanks For Reading Guys :) We Love You All And Your Support :) Hope You Like This Chapter :) Enjoy...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Alison silently sat next to Balthazar as he and the other rouges ate their food, Balthazar had ordered a feast to celebrate the return of herself. Alison looked around seeing all the different foods they had made for the feast and she watched them happily took into their meal.

"The rouges really out did themselves" Alison thought to herself and she was right. All round her were different foods, apples, meats, cheeses, fruits, vegetables, deserts, pies etc. Alison has never seen rouges with so much food in her life.

However she smiled as she heard footsteps surrounding the rouge hide out, if the other rouges really listened they would be able to hear them as well but they were too caught up in their ego's and own little worlds to noticed the slightest sounds outside.

Alison noticed everyone was chilled out around the table including Balthazar. Some were smoking, some were drinking heavily, and some were even chatting like everything was normal. She heard Balthazar laughing at something one of his followers said which made her shiver in pure disgust, "yer Alison came to us all alone ha ha".

Alison smiled slowly turning round to Balthazar, "Balthazar dear I told a little white lie a moment ago" she spoke, you could clearly hear the smile in her voice. Looking into her eyes with his mad once's Balthazar asked, "what would that lie be my dear?".

Alison smiled more leaning over to him like she was about to kiss him then she yelled, "I DIDN'T COME ALONE!!" just as she finished that sentence, Blaze, Leo, Mich, Josh, Nathan and the other pack warriors all ambushed the rouges, "WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THIS?!" Balthazar asked/yelled.

Blaze growled and answered, "we used your ego agents you scum". Balthazar growled, "what!?" clear rage and confusion in his voice.

Blaze growled back explain, "this was the plan all along you monster. The plan was for Alison to go back to your hideout, and she'd act like she loved you and not me so you and you rouge followers would be off guard. It hurt me but it worked didn't it, you though she was alone and you got fooled by her acting and your ego and wolf did the rest. All was left for you to do is give us the perfect opportunity to attack".

Balthazar growled then ordered, "rouges get them" which they followed but due to the fact that they were not prepared and some of them smoke and drink heavily because of the feast,  they were quickly over powered by Blaze's warriors.

Growling in pure anger Balthazar turned to Alison and charged at her ready to attack her, "you'll pay for making a fool out of me!". Realizing Balthazar was going to hurt his mate Blaze tackled him to the ground. 

Alison watched her mate battled the monster with a smile, her own mate protected, her dose he still love me? Will he take her back again to be his mate? So many questions ran threw her mind. But she was brought back to earth when she saw Blaze holding Balthazar in a death grip.

But soon Blaze was thrown off of Balthazar who had turned into his deep blood red wolf and went for Blaze neck who turned into his pure black wolf and they began fighting. Nathan was about to jump in the same with Mick but Blaze ordered threw the mind link, "stay back! This is MY fight".

Balthazar bit into one of Blaze's legs causing him to yelp in pain. Blaze fell to the ground on his back and Balthazar tried biting into his neck but Blaze was quick and kicked him off causing him to land on his side.

Blaze growled loudly ran over to Balthazar before he could get back up on his feet (or in this case paws) and bit down into his neck.  Balthazar tried struggling to get out of Blaze's hold but it only caused him to bite down more.

"Any famous last words?" Leo's voice reached everyone's ears as did Balthazar's growl and his reply threw the mind link, "go to hell" then Leo spoke again tapping his chin looking like he was thinking, "Been there it's a bit too warm for my liking". 

Blaze spoke thew the mind link, "shut up Leo" and growled at his son signaling him to stay silent while, Josh shook his head and hit Leo upside the head. Leo rubbed the back of his head and pointed a finger at Balthazar, "he started it".

But that earned him another hit from Josh, "ow stop hitting the head" causing Josh to chuckle slightly. However the boys were soon silenced once they heard a bone snap then a THUMP, like something hard had just me the floor. Looking over to his dad Leo saw Balthazar's lifeless body laying on the ground causing Leo to slightly shiver. 

Leo could not remember the last time he saw his father kill someone or another wolf for that matter and the sight caused the hairs on his body to stand, "OK remind me to never get my old man that mad" Leo though to himself.

Blaze turned back into his human was once he was dressed again in a t-shirt and jeans, Alison ran to him and hugged him. With tears running down her face she looked up at Blaze and asked after swallowing the lump in her throat, "B...Blaze d...do you still...L...Love me?"...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

There You Go Guys Another Update For You All :) We Hope You Like It And We'll Be Updating Soon :) Please Comment & Vote And If Its A Bit Short Sorry For That :) People Get Ready To Fasten You Seat belts Its About To Get Bumpy :) Bye For Now Guys :) Thanks For Reading Guys :) Bye