|ena|

Untouchable

All Rights Reserved

© 2014 Luna Black

~*~

“Derick,” Ariel let out a soft moan as her boyfriend wrapped his arms around her thighs, hoisting her up in his arms as he opened the door to his apartment. He nuzzled his nose in her neck, breathing in the soft cheap perfume that emanated from her skin and pressed debauched kisses down her collarbone.

She gasped, letting out a giggle as they stumbled through his somewhat messy apartment and landed on the bed clumsily. “I’ve been dying to see you all day.”

Ariel laughed, breathlessly yanking her shirt over her head. Derick’s brown eyes darkened at the sight of his beautiful companion and he roamed his wide hands down her curved body. “Who would’ve thought that your grandmother practically left you rich?”

Derick bowed down, peppering soft, sensual kisses up and down her stomach as his hands lowered down to her skinny jeans and began unbuckling them.

“She left us,” the naïve girl corrected him, “rich.”

The twenty-one year old boy nodded, taking a hold of her neck and pulled her upwards for another kiss. Now that he knew how much money Ariel would have he needed to hurry up and ask her to marry him; there was no way in hell that he’d miss out on so much money.

Ariel giggled, her melodious laugh ringing throughout the room as Derick struggled with his jeans. She unbuckled her bra, making him groan until his pants were finally off and he began to her toned curves.

For a seventeen year old girl, she had the curves of a completely grown woman—and Derick adored it. She was beautiful in every aspect—and rich. Very, filthy rich.

Derick slid his hands down her thighs, squeezing them gingerly before returning to her lace underwear and grinning up at her deviously. Ariel let out a breathy moan, tightening her hold around his dark curls and pulled him closer as he slid his palm in her heat.

Her green eyes closed in pleasure as he rocked his fingers against her femininity, bringing about glorious orgasms. Her back arched as her mouth dropped open and squealed like moans escaped her lips as she reached the heavens.

He chuckled lowly, enjoying the pleasure he was clearly giving her and pulled away to grab a condom from the drawers next to the bed. Ariel frowned; feeling a bit disappointed that that was all the foreplay they’d have for the night.

She thought that since they had been almost the entire day without seeing each other, Derick would want to please her more. She had, after all, just turned into New York’s fifth richest person.

Weren’t rich people supposed to get a bit more than what Derick was giving her?!

“Derick,” she playfully moaned, sitting up to wrap her hands around his neck, “let’s take it a bit slower tonight. I want to really enjoy it.”

“You will,” he shrugged, squinting his eyes to look down at the silver wrapper.

Ariel frowned, crossing her arms over her chest. She had snuck out of her house so that she could spend the night with Derick but he was making her feel like it would just be an ABCD a.k.a another-bang-cum-depart session.

Her school friends were always telling her of how their boyfriends took care of them before they went on to finish their business; Derick was never like that. He always finished first and left her to complete her satisfaction.

She was hoping that tonight was a different story.

“Come on, Derick,” she pouted her lips and batted her eyelashes as she wrapped her arms around his neck, “let’s do this my way for once.”

He glared down at her, taking her small hands in his and gently pushed them away. “No, I’m the guy; I make these decisions.”

She rolled her eyes, feeling completely out of the mood and reached for her shirt to put it on. Derick quickly grabbed her hand, realizing what she was intending on doing, but she shrugged him off and tried to put her white shirt on.

The next events scarred Ariel for the rest of her life.

Derick raised his hand again, to grab her but Ariel pushed his chest, glaring at him as he stumbled and fell on the floor. His hands flew up to his chest and he widened his eyes, gasping for breath like a fish out of water.

Ariel raised her eyebrows, thinking that he was feigning whatever he was going through, but quickly realized that he wasn’t. Blood began to drip down his nose and she reached for him, making his brown eyes widened in fear.

“G-get away from me!” He spluttered out blood, grabbing unto his chest as he crawled away from her and began coughing blood violently.

“Derick!” Ariel fell to her knees, trying to figure out what was wrong with him, but the more she touched him, the more blood he’d cough.

Suddenly his eyes lost their glint; they became dull and lifeless as he stared up at her in fear. His lips parted as more blood was coughed out and Ariel cried hysterically, not sure of what to do. She reached for him, trying to give him some type of comfort, but as soon as their hands came together, fire would course through her veins.

Ariel gasped, feeling power running through her body as she touched him and a blinding white light flashed through the room as Derick lost his last breath. Her hands shook uncontrollably as she tried to feel for his pulse but found none.

Derick was dead and she came into realization that it had been her fault.

She killed her boyfriend—and she didn’t know how.

~*~

Welp, I know this was weird and all, but I hope y'all enjoyed! If anyone likes I'll update the next chapter today. I'm really excited to be writing a mythology themed book because I always wanted to write one and when this came into my mind I almost freaked with excitement haha