AU Levi ━ Spy & Spy

EDITED

Spy!Levi x Spy!Reader

Requested by erza78787! :)

You enter the command room where the next assignment will be announced. Being the last person to arrive, everyone is waiting for you to proceed with the meeting.  They would never start without you. You are the best spy at Hanji's company after all and they all treat you with reverence.

"Okay, now that (y/n) is here, we can start the meeting." Hanji said.

Everyone in the room fixes themselves as you take your place. The room remains silent for a few seconds, waiting for Hanji to go on. She presses a button that produces a holographic picture of a crystal. All eyes stare in awe at the bright and meticulous object.

"What you see here is not an ordinary crystal. This crystal not only costs a ton, but it's also very deliberate. It's a substantial component that creates robotic weapons as well. With this, we'll remain a formidable company and powerful enough to take down our rivals." Hanji smirks and continues the briefing.

"With that being said... (y/n), you will infiltrate the warehouse where the crystal is locked. Don't worry, I will send back-up if anything goes wrong." Hanji says, looking at you.

"Don't worry Hanji, I won't even need back-up. Just have a little faith in me." You said, smirking.

"I love that confidence, but I can't risk it so I'm still sending people under your command. The mission will be tomorrow night, so be sure to prepare for any unwanted surprises." She orders, and with that, the briefing ends.

You head to your lush and luxurious room in the penthouse and start preparing your gadgets for tomorrow. Soon after that, you jump into your bed and drift off into a much-needed slumber.

Little did you know that someone's watching you from afar...

O ══════════════════ O

"Okay, is everyone ready?" Hanji's voice can be heard from your earpiece.

"Ready!" You respond.

"Off we go!"

"Roger!"

Well, this is it. You suddenly feel nervous all of a sudden but you can't place why. You've done all sorts of missions for years, but this has to be one of the biggest ones to handle. You slowly breathe in and out, steadying the pace of your beating heart.

"(y/n), you ready?" Eren asks from next to you, scrutinizing his gear.

"Always." You say, readying your gear as well.

"Everyone's clear then, MISSION START!" Hanji announced.

You give Eren a nod, along with the others behind you. You take the lead and enter the warehouse silently.

The warehouse is eerily quiet. A little too quiet for your liking. No trace of people around as if abandoned. You find it strange that none of the guards are on patrol like they usually are. You stealthily sneak around, passing by one of the hallways.

"Hanji, this is (y/n). Should I turn right from here?" You speak through your earpiece, confirming directions.

"Yeah... you turn rig-"

The next thing you know, BOOM! You are cut off of the line due to the heavy explosion. You cover your eyes from the black smoke, letting out a cough.