Armin x Tsundere!Reader: It All Started In The Library

"Tch, where is that nerd? He'd better not be late." You muttered as you waited for Armin.

You sighed for the 6th time this evening as you started reviewing for your test tomorrow. He promised to help you out since you were having some difficulty in a particular subject, Algebra.

"He can be very dense, I mean all our friends know that I like him except for him... Sheesh." You said while skimming through your Algebra book, scratching your head as you did.

"(Y/n)!"

You turned to the direction you heard the voice call you and what you saw there was Armin running towards you, holding his book to his chest.

"Sorry, I'm late I have to deal with extra class work." He smiled sheepishly.

Your heart started beating fast, and your face started to burn, but being the tsundere you are... you denied it. Instead, you put on a straight face, pretending you were bored.

"Tch, you're so late... I could have died out of boredom." You said as you continued reading your book.

"I'm sorry once again... By the way, you look nice today." He said blushing like a tomato.

You stared at him, shock etched in your face. You started to heat up. No matter how you tried to stay as emotionless as possible, it didn't work this time. You gulped.

"I-I I didn't dress u-up nicely f-for you y'know." You said, mentally slapping yourself for stuttering in the process.

"Huh?" He ask, his face still red.

"SHUT UP!" You said trying to regain your composure, but then the librarian came and scolded the two of you.

After that episode, the two of you continued studying, ignoring each one completely. None of you dared to speak a word, and silence engulfed the surroundings. You focused to study and tried to ignore him as best as you can.

"Hey (y/n)." Armin called. You just glared at him and continued studying.

"(Y/n)." He tried the second time, but you didn't answer him.

A few minutes later, he didn't call you but he slid a piece of paper in your book. You immediately stopped studying.

"Tch, what is this?" You asked, but Armin didn't tell you or look up to you. You raised an eyebrow and opened the paper which revealed a note.

"I love you YN..."

Your face started burning up again for the 3rd time and you looked at Armin who looked very serious.

"So what's your answer?"

"I..I..I" You swallowed and muttered "I l-l-like y-you too b-but I I l-l-l-l-ove you m-m-more but it doesn't mean I want you to kiss me or anything..."

Fortunately, Armin heard it. Let's just say that Armin was very happy that he became noisy and the librarian kicked you out without finishing your studies, but the two of you got together in the end.