14

JUNGKOOK: Jagi come back!

Jungkook shouted. Y/n chuckled and open the big cabinet and get inside while waiting for jungkook.

Jungkook walk inside the kitchen looking for his wife.

JUNGKOOK: Baby.. Come out now!

He yelled, pretending to be angry. Y/n giggled a bit but she quickly cover her mouth.

Jungkook heard her giggling. He look at the big cabinet and he smirk.

JUNGKOOK: Mmmhh... I wonder where's my wifey is..

He pretend to think while slowly walking in the kitchen with his hands on his waist.

Y/n on the other hand giggle when she heard his footsteps coming closer.

JUNGKOOK: Gotcha!

Y/n scream when jungkook open the cabinet and grab her. He lifted her and place her on his broad shoulder before he spank her butt.

Y/N: Ahh! Oh my.. Jungkook put me down!

She yelled, laughing. While jungkook walk in the living room.

He place her on the couch and before y/n could get up jungkook already hovered above her and trapped her.

Y/n couldn't help but to giggled as jungkook glare at her.

JUNGKOOK: You naughty girl..

He said seductively and smirk.

JUNGKOOK: Trying to seduce your husband.. I see.

Y/n stop giggle and turn into a cold laugh when he still had those glaring eyes.

Y/N: Okay.. I.. I'm sorry..

She pouted hoping for forgiveness. But that only make him go crazy, without hesitation he crash his lips on her making her widen her eyes in shock. He kiss her aggressively yet passionately.

It only took her for a second before she kiss him back. She wrapped her arms around his neck and ruffled his soft hair.

Y/N: C-cant.. Breath..

She said in between the kiss. Jungkook broke the kiss and look at her in worried.

JUNGKOOK: Are you okay?

She nodded. Before she lightly hit him on the chest.

Y/N: Yah.. You should give me time to breath..

She said while panting as jungkook chuckled.

JUNGKOOK: Can I continue now?

He said teasingly as she giggled and nodded.

Jungkook smile before he capture her soft lips. And kiss her passionately.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tzuyu arrived at seoul. She was sitting at the edge of her bed while looking at the pictures on her phone.

TZUYU: Prepare yourself jeon jungkook.. You will be mine soon.

She smirk evily while thinking about her plan. But suddenly her phone rings interrupting her thoughts.

She look at the caller I.D and gulp nervously.

TZUYU: H-hello?

She stutter.

' Where are you? '