104 『Narrative』

Sana stayed at the bathroom for a long time and let herself get drown from the cold water dripping down to her skin.

That feeling when you don't know yourself anymore and you literally don't know what's wrong, that's what she feels like.

Sana just cried it out. She's surely disappointed about herself. She's now asking why she became a total stranger to her own self.

"Sana" Yuta shouted outside. Sana let the guy sleep on the floor, the place where he passed out last night.

After putting her clothes on, she decided to go outside and talk to Yuta.

"Yuta" Sana started but he pinned her on the wall. Sana panicked as she kicked his crotch just like what Tzuyu did.

One good lesson that she learned from Momo and Tzuyu.

"Let's break up" Sana declared and Yuta glared at her.

"We're not done yet, Sana" He then forcefully held Sana's hand and drag her on the couch.

"NO, STOP!" Sana screamed when Yuta tried to kiss her torridly.

Someone suddenly held Yuta's shirt and the Japanese guy quickly tilted his head. He then saw Hansol standing there and the latter let out a hard punch on Yuta's face.

"FUCK YOU, ASSHOLE" Hansol continued to beat him up while Jun and Jeonghan just watched him do that while crossing their arms.

The two let him do the job because he punches the Japanese guy so hard.

"Hey, Han. Stop" Sana held Hansol's arm when he became uncontrollable. She's worried that something bad will happen if Hansol will continue to beat him like that.

"Are you alright?" Hansol asked after punching the Japanese guy. Sana nodded her head but she's still really nervous right now. Good thing the boys arrived at the right time.

"I went home because Tzuyu said she's leaving. Too bad, I didn't get the chance to say goodbye" Hansol declared while looking at Yuta's bloody face.

"Oh wow, I'm sorry. I punched someone again" Hansol apologized. He promised to Sana before that he will never punch anyone again but this is a serious matter and he needs to punch the guy to teach him a lesson.

"Thank you, Han" Sana hugged Hansol and Tzuyu's brothers started coughing at the back.

"Do you need some meds?" Sana asked after hugging Hansol.

"Jeonghan needs it" Jun pointed out his old brother and Jeonghan just glared at him.

"You started coughing. I just copied you though. You're the one who needs some meds" Jeonghan defended.

"You're always copying me but you can't copy my handsome face" Jun uttered and the two continued to fight like a cat and dog.

"What happened last night?" Hansol asked, ignoring the two idiots at the back.

"I fucked up really bad, Han. I'm going home next week. Momo is right, I need to love myself first. I need to liberate my soul and find inner peace" Sana admitted and Hansol showed him a TT emoticon.

"I'm going to miss your presence here in the house though. I wanna cry" Hansol acted like he's about to cry.

"You can visit me anytime. You got a lot of money from your YouTube videos" Sana chuckled.

"How about your modeling career here? You're so famous now, Sana. Are you also going to leave that?" Hansol curiously asked. Sana's growing career makes him doubt that she will just leave just like that.

"I don't need popularity. That isn't what I want, Hansol"

"What do you want?" The two asked in unison at the back.

"A simple life" Sana replied, thinking about how she gave up that dream after meeting Tzuyu.

"Nice" the two showed a thumbs up.

"Are you sure?" Hansol asked.

"Yeah. I can't wait to see Momo and Mina" Sana then smiled at them.