Chapter 5: Awakening.

You woke up in a room that wasn't yours. You got off the bed and looked around. The walls were made of wood and the fourniture was simple. A table, a chest and a bed. There was nothing to see here but you sat on the bed and tried to recall what happened.
You were fighting in the castle against this Zant and you lost but after that.... The princess did something to you just before you went unconcious. Was it teleportation? It would explain this place but there must be people nearby. You opened the exit door and looked around. It was a grassy village. You climbed down the ladder but there wasn't anyone around except a horse. You went near him and he looked at you. You gently caressed his mane while he enjoyed it. You patted him one last time and then you headed to the village. After a bit of walk, you arrived and there was a few houses. The one near you must be the mayor's house since it's larger. You knocked on the door.

???: Coming!

The door opened and the man in front of you was rather large and had a wide mustache. He was in a simple outfit.

Y/n: Erm... Hello I erm....

???: You must be the one link told me about.

Y/n: Link?

???: Yeah, he found you floating on the village's lake with Ilia.

Y/n: Erm...

???: Oh! How rude, I haven't even introduced myself, I'm this village's Mayor, Bo!

Y/n: Alright erm...Bo, I'm y/n.

Bo: May I ask why you were unconcious?

Y/n: *sigh* I am a royal guard protecting the Princess Zelda. There was an attack at the castle by dark creatures and everyone, every single soldier died. But I lived.

Bo tilted his head side way.

Y/n: I think that before they could finish me, Zelda teleported me away.

Bo: The problem is that....you've been out for days so if the castle really was attacked, we should have been attacked too.

Y/n: This makes no sense! The castle was attacked, I was defending, I know it happened!

Bo: Erm.... Maybe they... Were... Afraid?

Y/n: Do you know something's about magic?

Bo: Not a lot...why?

Y/n: Is it possible to make someone travel in time?

Bo: I don't...think so but there was a legend. There once was an instrument capable of such magic.

Y/n: The ocarina? But it was centuries ago! Maybe she found her way...

Bo: Let's change subject. You should talk to the other villagers.

Y/n: Ok, I am going then. Bye!

Bo: Bye!

I closed the door and turned around...

???: Who are you

It was a child's voice. You looked around and, to your left, there was a small kid.

Malo: I'm Malo. Who are you.

Y/n: I'm y/n, nice to meet you.

Malo: Ok.

He walked away. You continued your road but saw no one. You decided to go back to the place you woke up in and saw someone in front of the door.

Y/n: Can I help you?

???: Oh! I didn't hear you coming. I was just checking Link. Who are you?

Y/n: I am y/n and You?

Rusl: Rusl is my name young one.

Y/n: So, about this li-

You felt someone behind you and turned around while taking a defensive position.

Rusl: Ah Link, when you talk about the wolf, he shows his teeth.

Link: Hey Rusl, how's it going?

Rusl: I'm fine and you?

Link: Same.

They both looked at you.

Link: I'm Link.

Rusl: Yeah.

Y/n: I'm y/n.

Rusl: Yeah.

Link: You were floating....

Y/n: I know...

There was a long silence with the three of you looking at the ground.

???: What are you three doing?

You looked behind and saw a woman.

Link: Ilia, we were Erm.... Talking.

Rusl: Yeah, he is very talkative!

Ilia: Who are you jocking*giggle* My name is Ilia by the way!

Y/n: Y/n. 

Link: Wanna try to ride epona?

Y/n: Erm ....

Link: She's the horse to your right.

Y/n: Why not!

Link showed you where to climb and put my feets and you climbed and waited.

Link: What are you waiting?

Y/n: You ain't coming?

Link: If you insist.

He climbed behind you

Y/n: Let's go!

Epona galloped for some time while link sometime gave you advices link told you to stop around the lake so you did and you got some the horse.

Link: Are you sure you've never ride a horse?

Y/n: Sure.

Link: You are naturally gifted then.

Y/n: That's cool. Is it were you've found me?

Link: Yeah.

Y/n: This lake feels strange...

Link: I felt it too but this feeling wasn't here before.

Y/n: Let's get som rest.

Link: Yeah, your right.

You went back to the village and you slept peacefuly.

A/n: This chapter came a little bit late but I was busy and all so.... Anyway, thanks for reading, I'll see you in another chapter. Bye!