⌜ thirty seven ⌟

donghyuck just smiled and pushed the guy away

no thanks! this apple juice is already making me feel good. you should try it!❞ the drunk boy waved the cup in front of the guy's face.

his cute action only made the other giggle. donghyuck pouted as there was no more apple juice inside his red cup. he then took the guy's red cup and gulped down the liquid inside.

slow down baby boy.❞ the guy bit his lower lip, finding the younger so hot as some of the liquid was dripping down from his lips.

donghyuck squinted his eyes ❝i'm not a baby!❞ he raised his right arm to wiped the liquid on his chin using the sleeves of the sweater he 'borrowed' from mark.

the stranger scooted closer to donghyuck and ran his hand on the younger's soft hair, ❝are you sure?

donghyuck slapped his hand away and raised the red cup in the air ❝more apple juice!

people were too busy minding their own business to even care about donghyuck shouting. the guy placed his hand on the younger's thigh, ❝want to taste my apple juice?

the younger innocently tilted his head to the side, ❝your apple juice?

he then leaned forward with a smirk. he went to the boy's ears and whispered, ❝it tastes better than what you just drank a while ago.

the younger didn't have the chance to say something as he felt something wet on his neck. he giggled at the sensation, it tickled. donghyuck lets go of the cup he was holding and placed both of his hands on the stranger's chest, trying to push him. the stranger continued on giving small kisses on the younger's neck that it was starting to get uncomfortable.

oh i don't think so.

donghyuck suddenly felt himself being lifted up by someone. he turned his head to the side, not really getting a clear view of who is holding him.

the stranger raised brow ❝what are you doing?

what are you doing?

he smirked, ❝was about to do something to that boy.❞ feeling proud at what he just did.

hearing that made the person crack his knuckles ❝guess what, i'm that boy's boyfriend.

donghyuck furrowed his brows after hearing the word boyfriend. he then smiled when he knew who it was, ❝yukhei!

mark turned around, ❝who?

donghyuck pouted as he hugged mark by the waist, burying his head on the older's chest. ❝let's go home, i'm sleepy.

hyuck.❞ mark turned around and scrunched his nose in disgust as he saw the stranger vomiting on the sofa. well, jeno has a lot of clean up to do after this.