Chapter Five

Ozpin's Point Of View

"Yes it best to have her control her semblance before it gets even stronger."
I say as I open the file to see her birth certificate.

As I look through it, I saw December 11th as her birthday. So her birthday is a couple months away which is nice so I don't have to worry about it at the moment.

Qrow drank from his flask again.

I found a form of her other stuff showing she was from Vale and others. Then the paper where she would go after she died.

It was blank.
"Her parents didn't know where she could go if they died before she was 18......They didn't know who to trust at the time...."

Qrow nods.
"I also got this."
He handed me an adoption application. If I wanted to adopted her.

I look at Glynda.
"Should I adopt her? I just want to know your opinion first because you live here too."

Glynda looked at me.
She is so beautiful and smart.
"If you want to, since she has no where else to go. I will just deal with it."

I nod.
"I will then. It's best that way."
I start to fill out the application but I put it aside for now.
"Anything else I should know Qrow?"

Qrow looks at me.
"Summer wants to know how it happened.......I also some some footage which I'm show Summer after I show it to you."

I nod.
"Can I see the footage?"

"Yes you can."
Qrow said as he hands it to me.

Flashback

Julia's Point Of View

It was a beautiful day and the sky was blue with no cloud in sight and stuff.

I started to play with my toys that was normal and my mom was making cookies.

"Sweetie, do you want to get the chocolate chips for me?"
My mom says.

I nod and get the chocolate chips and hand it to her. I know dad is asleep because he was tired last nights and had friends over.

Then when my dad came downstairs, the house shook when something ran against it.

"Maria, get your weapon now."
My dad shouts.

My mom nods and gets her weapon as they were armed.

I was confused and scared of what was going.

Then the wall broke.....A beowolf came running at my parents....

Third Person Point Of View

The Beowolf charged at Adam and Maria.

"JULIA! RUN!"
Maria say.

Julia tried to run but didn't get far.

The Beowolf ended up killing her parents and went at Julia who was crying and then she felt some confidence take over her and glared at the Beowolf and throws things at it.

The Beowolf ran at her.

Julia cries and then absorbed fire dust which she didn't know what was happening and then a blast of fire killed the Beowolf.

Julia fell on the floor crying missing her parents more than anything but she knew what she had to do.

She got a bag and took a photo of them, the photo album, and her parents weapons and then ran leaving her old life behind......

Now

Ozpin's Point Of View

As I watched the video and saw what happened to her.

Glynda watched it too and she was in tears So was Qrow.

I just stayed quiet and got up and hugged Glynda softly and wiped her tears.

She blushed a bit as I hugged her for a while until she calmed down and stopped crying

Author's Note
Yes I put the picture in because I wanted to.
Have a good day and stuff!
10/21/18