30

Rose

His hot body underneath me, his breathing erratic as I run my index finger over his sweaty inked skin. "My mum knows about us." I tell him, remembering my conversation with her earlier today. His eyes linger on me, his brain ticking like clockwork.

"What does she know?" He questions me, sitting up slightly. I fall off his chest watching him tense, unsure how to handle this information.

"She said it was obvious that we had something going on, don't worry she won't tell Dan." I sit up, hoping that calms him down. He stands up, running his fingers through his hair, my heart speeding up by the second.

"This is becoming more dangerous Rose, Nick has everything in his hands." He tugs on his hair, looking at me, eyes full of fear.

"What do you mean?" Sitting up I slide off the bed walking towards him.

"I know we're running out of time Rose, he's going to tell Dan." He speaks out, every word stinging more than the next.

"How can he do that to you?" I growl with annoyance. How has he been in Luca's life for so many years, but now decides he wants to stab him in the back?

"He has this obsession with you Rose, he likes forbidden things. He's not a good guy and I'm really starting to see it, I spent years of my life with him and this is the first time he's ever gone behind my back and deliberately messed with me." He reaches out, lacing his fingers through mine. I look up into his blue eyes, he's watching me fiercely.

"Can I just make the most out of what we have?" He asks, I keep my eyes trained on him.

"Yes." I answer bluntly. What we have? What is that?

"What are we Luca?" I come out and say it, obviously I don't have a mouth filter. His eyes still trained on me he smiles at me softly; his hands reach out holding onto my shoulders pulling me towards his chest. I wrap my arms around his waist as he holds me close.

"All I know is, I want you to be mine and I want to be yours." His warm breath fans my temple as he squeezes me tighter. Being Luca's, is that what I want? Do I want a name on our 'relationship'? Yes, god yes, I really do.

"Don't let Nick eat you up like this." I pull away, reaching for his sharp jaw. His eyes piercing into mine with so much emotion I can hardly breathe, guilt spread across every inch of his beautiful features.

"I can't help it, everything's eating me up." His hand wraps around my waist pulling our naked bodies closer together.

"Relax." I stand on my toes kissing him gently, hoping and praying he doesn't change his mind. It's taken us weeks and weeks to get to where we are, understanding that we want commitment, we want each other. I just hope to god Nick or anyone will not try and stop this, I feel like if this ends badly everything will fall apart. Again.

Work has officially finished for the day, I am in desperate need of a coffee. I pick up my stuff and head out of the office, everyone rushing to get out of the building for the day. It's been three days since I had that conversation with mum, I feel tense that something bad is on its way to ruin everything for me, like it always has done. My phone ringing stops me in my tracks as I pull my phone out of my bag.

Incoming call: Luca

"Hello you." I answer sweetly, exiting the lift and marching through the reception, towards the glass doors.

"I'm outside, let's get dinner." His voice strong and confident, I almost role my eyes. Opening the door, I see him. Looking as flawless as ever, skinny black jeans, a white fitted shirt with the sleeves rolled up over his elbows showing off his tattooed hands and arms.