BE

Today is my exam. Last night I got no sleep as I was preparing for the exam. I wonder, will Stella's spirit help if I stuck in any answer.

I enter into my hall and sat on the seat allotted to me. Students are seated one per bench. It's 9'o clock. The bell rang. It's the indication that the exam can be started. The examiner distributed the question papers. When I open the question paper, I got shocked. It has no questions that I studied. Oh no! What should I do now? Just then I got a strange feeling as if someone sat beside me. The chills pass down my spine. I felt as if someone has held my hand. I turn to my side to see but there was no one.
Suddenly to my surprise my hand started writing. It's not me who is writing. It's the person who seems to sit beside me. It's Stella........

The exam ended. I attempted all the questions thanks to that so-called spirit of Stella. It was not a rumour but truth. Stella,  I mean the spirit of Stella will definitely help you when you tie a friendship band to that bench.

I went home happily. Now I'll pass the exam and I don't have to go to my grandma's houses. Uhuuuu!!!! I'm very happy. After I freshen up I went to the living room to watch some television.  I sat on a couch taking the tv remote from the centre table. I switch on the tv. Bella, my sweet little cat came and sat beside me. She is behaving strangely today. When I entered the house she starred growling looking at me and now she is just staring at me. To be more precise, she is staring behind me, but there is no one there. This is something unlike her. After an hour or so I switched off the tv and went to have dinner. The atmosphere in the dining room is so good today. I'm happy because my exam went well. Dad is happy because I told him I'll get good grades this time. And mom she is happy because we were happy.

After dinner, I went to my room. Did some housework and talked to violet. But I didn't tell her what happened in the exam hall because it's a secret. She doesn't know I tied a friendship band to that bench.

It's around 12 and I started to drift off into a comfortable sleep when I hear my name being whispered, 'SOPHIA!!SOPHIA!!' I think it's just an auditory illusion. I woke up to hear knocking on the glass at first, I thought it was the window until I heard it come from the mirror again. I sat on my bed and looked at the clock while gulping. It's 2:46 am in the morning. I heard the knocking again. Now I'm afraid a hell. My heart beats increases. I started sweating heavily.
I decided to go to my parent's room.
I opened the door and started walking in the hallway towards my parent's room. While walking I saw myself casting two shadows. My level of fear is rising.Soon I'm in front of my parent's room. I reach for the handle of the door, but another hand is already there. I turned around to look who is it. Suddenly the lights go off.

There is something, or should I say there is someone at the end of the hallway.

                                                                                                      _____To Be Continue_____

______________________________________________________________________________________

                                                         Hope you guys like it.

                                          ***** I dare you to vote this chapter.******

                                    "DOUBLE, DOUBLE TOIL AND TROUBLE,
                                      FIRE BURNS AND CAULDRON BUBBLE"👻👻👻👻👻