Chapter XXI - Baby Dragon

First things first I'm sorry to Pikachu1st because I promised you this will be out like two days ago
Second things second my mom is mad at me because I woke up today and I told her I was feeling sick and she's mad that I didn't make an effort to go to school cause I didn't actually get sick and she's a nurse so she's like dismissing all I'm feeling as this that and the other thing
And third things third I'm thinking of making a new account (don't worry I'm not deleting this one) but I want to publish my non-fanfiction books and I think it'll be better to make a separate account for them. I'll tell y'all what's the name once I make it 💞💞

*****

When nighttime rolled around, Bakugou figured (y/n) wouldn't want him sleeping in the same bed as her. He stuck to sitting just outside his home and looking up into the twinkling night sky as thoughts raced through his head.

"(Y/n)'s right. I can't keep expecting her to be with me when I'm not doing anything to prove I want her to be with me..." He sighed out.

It wasn't that long after that Kirishima had walked past and saw Bakugou sitting there with a concentrated look on his face.

"Whatchya thinking about?" He quietly asked.

"Well what do you think I'm thinking about?" Bakugou softly replied.

"How did the two of you even meet?" Kirishima carefully asked, already knowing just who was invading Bakugou's thoughts as he sat about a foot away from him.

"She... I saw her approaching my dragon and I didn't know her intentions, so I went up to stop her before she could do anything. We ended up getting kidnapped together and we depended on each other for survival for several days. I half expected her to leave when she had the chance, but she didn't. I mean she knows I'm an asshole but she somehow saw the good in me and... Fuck man I just goddamn like her so much. She stayed with me and continued to be by my side even when I showed her plenty of times that I didn't deserve the attention she was giving me. I still don't. I just don't know why I can't man the fuck up already and just admit I like her before some much more deserving guy whisks her away with his stupid charm..."

"When did you realize you like her?"

Bakugou sighed. "Our fourth day together most likely. She had such a positive attitude despite all the shit that happened in her past and to us. Her laughter and her smile made me realize how much of a truly beautiful person she is. Hell I can't even think of one bad thing about her..."

Kirishima sighed and looked up to the night sky himself. He didn't respond for several minutes as he was thinking of the correct wording to say.

"So how are you going to tell her you like her? And that you're sorry?"

Bakugou shot Kirishima a look as if he was saying "sorry?".

Kirishima didn't flinch. "Come on man. It'd be manly of you to apologise and to show her how much she really means to you,"

Bakugou slowly moved his eyes back to looking at the night sky again. "There was a flat clearing in the mountains that we stopped at when she wanted to learn about the constellations. She leaned in to kiss me but I fucking panicked and I walked away from her and went to my dragon. I'm thinking about returning there some night and kissing her myself before she even gets the opportunity to,"

"That's really manly of you Bakubro. I'm sure she's going to forgive you for being such an ass to her." Kirishima chuckled.

For once, Bakugou didn't growl or stare or throw a curse word at the person who called him something. He blinked a couple of times before saying, "I hope."