Chapter XXIII - Invitations

Im sorry this took so long to get out but I have been working on some new books recently!!!!

*****

🍋Sexual content/lemon warning🍋

*****

About a month or so later...
"I don't want to be the one to give it to him!"

"But (y/n)-chan is there as well!"

"She can't protect me against those man eating dragons!"

"You're being too much of a scaredy cat. We'll all go together then."

*****

"Katsuuukiiii have you seen Sho and Eiji anywhere?" (Y/n) called out to Bakugou as she walked around their home in search of the red haired male and the orange colored baby dragon.

"Why the fuck do you think I care?" (Y/n) almost immediately heard him growl back.

"Umm, I don't know, because Eiji looks after the dragons for you and if he's not watching them then who is? And besides, I need to ask Eiji a.... Question.."

Bakugou entered the room that (y/n) was in a raised an eyebrow at her. "Why did you pause?"

(Y/n) stopped looking to look at Bakugou confused. "I didn't... Pause...?"

Bakugou face palmed. "You just did it again dumbass.."

(Y/n) didn't move as she continued to stare at Bakugou like he had three heads.

And at this point, Bakugou was getting annoyed. "What the fuck are you so confused about woman?!"

(Y/n) slowly opened her mouth and drew a breath in to answer, but the calling of her's and Bakugou's names snapped them out of the moment.

"(Y/n)-chan! Bakugou-san! You two home?"

Bakugou and (y/n) gave each other the knowing look of "who's that?". Bakugou stepped forwards to go in the direction the voice came from, but (y/n) put her hand out to stop him. She knew all too well by now to not let Bakugou handle things on his own unless you want him spewing curse words and death threats at this person just for bothering him.

Upon seeing Bakugou scowl at having been told to stay back, (y/n) sighed and put her hand down to fold her arms. "Promise you won't do anything brash, and I'll let you stand behind me."

"Stand behind you, do you not tr-"

"Guys, we can hear you! Where are you two!" The voice was heard again.

"We're coming!" (Y/n) shouted in confirmation after heavily sighing. "C'mon BakuBitch let's see who it is."

"Oi! The fuck did you just call me?!" He harshly asked as he trailed behind his girlfriend.

"BakuBitch." (Y/n) repeated as she shrugged like she didn't just sign her own death certificate. At this point tho, (y/n) wasn't easily intimidated by her 'dont fuck with me, take no shits' boyfriend.

"You wanna run that by me again SassyMouth?" He asked in almost a threatening way.

(Y/n) paused to turn around and look at Bakugou long enough to slowly say "BakuBitch" once more. She smirked as she put her hands on her hips. She knew Bakugou would never lay a finger on her, no matter how upset and angry he may become at her playful antics.