Chapter XXIV - The Royal Wedding

Dedicated to:
Pikachu1st
YaBoiSkinnyPeePee
Nimuyu
French_Kitty
chocolatechaneil
JeffxJane666
Amane8009
Fidgets101
Also dedicated to my bbys Mitch and Jazz who don't have a Wattpad. Y'all have made my experience here absolutely amazing, and you guys support and encourage me through all my rough times and I greatly appreciate every single one of you. You may just be faces behind screens and words, but my internet friends are so important to me, I wouldn't be here without y'all 💞💕

*****

Knock knock knock. "(Y/n)-chan, Kacchan, you two awake?"

Bakugou and (y/n) groaned at the knocking that woke them up. "I'm going to kill that damn nerd," Bakugou mumbled sleepily.

"I'll handle it. It's Prince's Todoroki's wedding day, try not to kill anyone today. Alright?" (Y/n) spoke in a soft voice as she stretched and arose from the bed. She got the nightgown that she got from Mya out of her bag and quickly put it on so she can open the door. "Midoriya, it's barely sunrise, do we have to wake up now?"

Midoriya shifted his feet a little before taking a deep breath and standing tall. "Yes, I'm sorry, but Prince Todoroki wants to start the wedding service in a few hours so that we have enough daylight to do everything that is planned for today." By the time he finished that sentence, he went back to his shy demeanor.

(Y/n) sighed as she closed her eyes and rubbed at her forehead. "Royal weddings must have a lot planned." She chuckled. "Alright, I'll wake Katsuki, and then we'll be out in a about a half hour. Where do we meet the rest of you once we're ready?"

"O-Oh, just come find me, and we can go down together!"

"Like hell if (Y/n) is going to go anywhere with you." Bakugou growled from the bed as he rolled over to be on his right side before getting up and stretching himself.

"Katsuki, you can stay in bed and miss the wedding for all I care. He's a friend, and we'll be walking down together as friends."

Midoriya and (Y/n) could hear Bakugou 'tsk' as he grabbed his normal attire and hastily put it on. He also grabbed (Y/n)'s clothes and practically threw them at her before walking over to the door and shutting the door in Midoriya's face.

"Katsuki!" (Y/n) scolded him. "You didn't have to do that!"

"I'm not letting that damn nerd watch my fucking girlfriend change. Pisses me off just thinking about it."

"Oi, stop being jealous of him. He would've turned around or walked away if you politely asked him to." (Y/n) said, putting emphasis on 'politely'.

Bakugou 'tsk'ed once more as he rolled his eyes and leaned against the door as if Midoriya was going to try and open it.

Midoriya could feel how thick the air was from standing just outside the door. He gulped and took small steps back before he hit his back against the wall of the hallway.

Once (Y/n) was done changing, she pushed Bakugou away from the door. "Midoriya! Hello! Such a gentleman for waiting for me!" (Y/n) said with a big smile on her face as she swung open the door. "Shall we walk down together now?" She said as she walked up to him and looped her arm around his, and started walking down without even waiting for a response from him. (Y/n) could feel the heat that was wafting off of a seething Bakugou, and Midoriya was visible nervous about having the explosive hot-head's girlfriend loop her arm around his, but (y/n) ignored it like she didn't know how territorial she was making Bakugou.