FRIENDS?

I have never seen anything like it, the way it is crawling towards me is so frightening.
This ................this thing is supposed to be Stella. She has this black eyes and austere face and she is crawling towards me. I screamed, aaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!. Just then I woke up. Oh! It's a relief. It was only a dream.

I wrap my blanket around me like a cocoon and folded my legs up till my chest. I was looking like a baby in a womb. I slowly closed my eyes and went to sleep. My heart is still beating furiously.

Next morning I went to school again but today I'm feeling a bit heavy.  It is as if I'm carrying a load on my back. I have an exam today too and also in the coming days. Actually this whole week I have exams. But I'm happy because Halloween is at the end of this week. Uhuuuuuu!!!!

As usual, I went to my exam hall and sat on a seat assigned to me. Soon the exam started and I felt like someone holding my hand again. And this someone must be Stella. Today also I attempted all the questions and went home happily. When I was standing at the doorsteps of my house, Bella jumped on me and tried to attack me. I started shouting for help when mom came out and took Bella with her. I don't know why but there is definitely something because Bella would never do that, at least not to me. She loves me and I love her. I pet her when she was just a three days old baby.

The day passes with me doing homework and helping mom with household chores. I got the same nightmare this night too as that before. I saw a figure crawling towards me and whispering my name. I woke up today too. But today I felt like someone is sitting beside me on the bed. Maybe I'm hallucinating. 

In the morning when I was getting ready for school I hear mom shouting. When I went to check what happened, to my surprise Bella was lying there lifeless. It is looking as is someone cut her throat open. I feel dizzy looking at her. I told mom I'm leaving for school and asked her to call someone to clean.

Days pass and I wrote me all exams well with Stella's spirit holding my hand. Every day I got the same nightmare. And the same feeling of someone sitting beside me on my bed. But there were other strange things happening with me like, after switching off the tv is used to switch on again. When mom tried to feed me the plate fell down. When I went out with violet she met with an accident. Now she is in hospital. When I checked my weight I weighted double my previous weight. Tough my body size is the same as before. I was flying kites with dad when he fell down from the terrace.  Luckily we have a pool where he fell.

With all these things happening around me I figured out the reason behind it. I think it's Stella.  She is doing these things. She is taking all the people I love away from me. My fear is rising every day. I don't want Stella to help me. I don't want her any more. I regret tieing that friendship band. It will be best if I failed in exams at least I don't have to pay the price with the lives of my people. I should do something before it's too late.

It's my last exam and also Halloween today. I decided to untie that friendship band before going home. So that from tomorrow there will be no Stella.

After my exam, I went to once to be Stella's class and untied that friendship band. As I was about to leave I heard someone weeping. And I exactly know who it is. With no other thoughts, I went home. This is when mom and dad told me that they are going to a pre-Halloween party to dad's boss house. I agreed because there is no more Stella and I'm no more afraid. Soon they left, leaving me alone at the house. I ordered pizza to eat while watching tv. It's around 1:00 am, I went to sleep.

I felt as if someone is pulling my blanket off me. I woke up in fear and I looked at the clock in the room and it is 2:45 am. Suddenly my closet door creeks open. A black figure emerges from there. I can see the thick green veins swelled through her ripped skin. Her hairs rippled in dark thick wave like the death of the night. Her eyes were empty as there was nothing.

There is a complete chill in the air. I am frightened. I want to run but I can't. It is as if I'm tied to my bed by something. I am sweating heavily and I am gasping for fresh air. That figure moved towards me. Words can't describe the feeling of fear that came over me. I can feel rotting corps figures pushing into my stomach. They are going deep. My eyes open wide when that figure asked me "WANNA BEFRIEND?". With this, my eyes seem to close slowly. I think it's still a dream and I'm sleeping..........a long deep sleep..........

I wake up in the morning because of the noises in the garden. I went there to look at what happened. Nobody acknowledged me, and I exactly know why when I looked in the coffin and saw myself laying there.

I AM DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish I haven't tied that friendship band back then.................

________ THE END_________

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks so much for reading.

Hope you like it.

******I dare you to vote this chapter.******

"WHEN BLACK CATS PROWL AND PUMPKINS GLEAN MAY LUCK BE YOURS THIS HALLOWEEN.!!!!!!!!!!"

💀💀💀👻👻👻👻💀💀💀

Thanks to my friend shafaq-Shapel for making such a good cover.
And to Camouflaged_puma for recommending the names of the characters.

Thank you so much, guys.💜💜💜💜