Nine

Sitting in the waiting room, Jazmine couldn't help but to glare at the young girl sitting with a smirk on her face and her baby in a stroller.

She sat there as if she had the world in her hand. Jazmine knew that she was simply a money hungry ho, trying to make a come up the wrong way.

"Sullivan, Jazmine." The doctor called out from the door.

Jazmine, MaCartier and the young woman got up and followed the doctor to the back.

"Well we rushed the results back, which is why we had you all wait. Who would like to open the results?" The doctor looked around.

"I will." Jazmine took the envelope and read it.

"MaCartier, what did you do?" Jazmine shook her head. She looked over at the baby and sighed. She would've been happy , under any other circumstance.

"You have me up in this doctor office and in public looking a damn fool! I wouldn't dare try to pin a random baby on you!" The girl yelled as tears fell down her eyes.

Jazmine just shook her head and walked out to her car.

She was an Aunt.

Here MaCartier is having his first child and she barely even had a dog.

MaCartier walked back out to the car with Dakotah and his son Chase in tow.

Dakotah handed him the carrier out of the stroller and he took it going to the backseat.

After strapping the baby in and putting the stroller in the back along with the diaper bag he turned to Jazmine.

"I'm sorry." He climbed in.

"You lied to me, had me looking a damn fool." Jazmine shook her head.

She got out and turned the carrier towards the back.

"You gonna have to learn a lot of shit and you need to grow up. We're going over Mother Dear's house." Jazmine started back up the car and left. MaCartier didn't dare say anything else.

***

"Aye yo D, this shit hot." The producer dapped Dave up.

"I know nigga. Yo when can I get this shit out to the streets? They been waiting on a nigga and shit." Dave smirked.

"Awee shit, nigga ya got it like that huh." Matthew laughed.

"Hell yeah." Dave nodded.

"Man look, we just got to tweak it a bit and we'll have it out by your opening." The producer clapped his hands together.

"Sounds good. I gotta go get my baby." Dave stood up along with Matthew.

"Aight man, I'll holla."

They dapped each other up and went their separate ways.

Dave headed to go get his daughter from his sister's house.

Pulling up, he seen her outside with Jaliyah running around popping bumbles that blew from the mini machine.

His heart warmed and a smile formed on his lips.

"Daddy!" Jaliyah ran over to Dave.

He bent down and picked her placing a kiss on her forehead.

"Hey baby girl, you been good today?" Dave asked as he walked up to the porch.

"Yes!" She smirked.

"Hey big head." Dave gently pushed his sister's head. She slapped his hand away and got up.

They walked into the house and Jaliyah ran to continue playing.