34.The hidden door

"Hello? Is this Mrs.Rehgen?" A voice said from the other end when I pressed the green button on my mobile.

"Um...yeah.Who are you?" I asked with a pause as it was quite odd to be referred as the Reghen.

"Mam. I'm Teresa calling from Moolger's Event Planner. We couldn't find the flower you have ordered so are you okay if we use the white orchid?" I paused for a moment thinking about the flower and then decided it would be okay for the event.

"Yeah, sure you can use them. Have you guys check the other arrangements?" I asked rolling my eyes as Bell was asking me who the hell is calling me?

"Yes Mam. All the arrangements are done and we have already reported to Mr.Reghen. He was the one who tell us to ask you about the flower. With that done everything will be as per your request." I nodded my head even though she couldn't see and swatted away Bell's hands when she tried to snatch the mobile.

"Okay then we will see tonight." I said ending the call and shot a hard glare at Bell who was leaning at my work desk with a pout.

"What?" She asked looking cluelessly at me.

"What is what Bell? I was talking to someone and you were behaving like a child to know who I'm talking to. What's with you today?" I sighed placing the mobile on the desk and leaned on my chair.

"I don't know it was important and you could have mouthed me who the person was. I just want to catch up with my bff and she burst out like a angry chocolate." She pouted and turn around with a huff.

"Ohh! Bell. It's been awhile since I haven't had a chocolate so you up for a chocolate fun." I yelped walking towards her and placed my head on her shoulder with a cute pout.

"Umm..only if you promise me to tell what's going on between you and your jerk." She said in a stern voice which means I have no chance to escape.

"There's nothing going on Bell and what would happen between that jerk and me?" I looked everywhere but at Bell.

"Don't lie to me choco. I know something has happen and this days, you seems to be smiling a lot and there's a different aura around you." She raised one eyebrow at me.

So this is the reason why my bff has been following me everywhere I go and even in the washroom she gave me a look of amusement. Thinking about the different aura, I must accept the fact that it's because of the so called jerk. His new personality of flirting with me has made my day brightened.

There's no more verbal fights or mocking each others but too much of flirting which made me embarrassed thinking about my own actions. It made me blush so hard that I hadn't thought I had that much adrenaline before I was with a guy.

And it irritated me that with him close to me I couldn't formed the sentence properly and speak my mind but still I wanna see more of that part.

Wait! Did I just say that?

"Earth to choco." Bell poked me on my shoulder and I shake my head looking at her.

"My theory is gonna be true soon. I'm so happy to be a Cupid. Choco has finally find someone of her interest." Bell squealed like a child with a huge grin plaster on her face.

I was about to protest when Bell ran out from the cabinet like a flash of light and left me alone with my own thoughts. A huge smile cross my face when I remember about tonight event. It's Nicho's birthday and we have planned a surprise party for which Teresa had called earlier.

It was already 4 in the afternoon so I grabbed my bag and headed towards the front door where the car was already waiting for me. I opened the passenger seat and hopped inside closing the door and fastened the seatbelt.