Anniversary (Part 2)

A/n: So That picture has nothing to do with this chapter..it's just Hot af and I had to put it on here lol anyways Not the end yet lol Hope you enjoy!

Finally dressed you take a look at yourself in the mirror in your white dress Yuna picked out for you. "She has nice taste, but why did she have to make it white?"

"We both know you're far from being pure." He laughed almost finished tying his tie his around his neck.

"Shut up." You slapped him on the shoulder making him fumble with the tie and start all over again.

"Are You Ready??!!" Yuna boomed on the other side of the door.

"Almost! Give us a sec!" Hizashi yelled still struggling with his tie.

You huffed and slapped his hands away to tie it yourself. "So, We agree no embarrassing the kids tonight right?" He smirked, so you tightened the tie around his neck making him grab your hand to stop you. "Right?"

"Right." He choked out and you loosened it making him cough and gasp for air. 

"Good, They planned all this, so no humiliating them." You smiled.

You both made your way down stairs to feel the whole house start vibrating. 

"Hey mom! How do I look!!" You look up through shaky vision seeing your son standing in a F/c suit and tie with his hair in a straight up hair style like Hizashi used to wear in high school shooting you a pair of finger guns.

"Like your father." You laughed and gave him a hug.

"Where's your sisters?" Hizashi asked seeing stuff fall off the shelfs and pictures fall from the walls.

"In Mai's room fighting." He said walking out the door so he could get away from the heavy shakes of the house.

Hizashi rolled his eyes and you huffed running into Mai's room. Opening the door you see both girls yelling at eachother at their full potential with their quirks. Both quirks were cancelled but managed to make the house shake. 

"STOOOOOOP!" Hizashi yelled with his quirk knocking your two daughters over making their arguing come to a holt.

"What are you fussing about!?" You yelled "You two almost ruined the house!"

"Yuna wants me to wear a dress and I don't want to!" Mai argued holding the dress up Yuna picked out.

"Tell her she has to wear it dad! This isn't a pants and shirt kind of occasion and she will be underdressed." Yuna pouted.

"Why can't she just-"

You were stopped by Hizashi holding his hand up. "No child of mine is going to be underdressed." Hizashi said sternly.

"Ok best jeanist calm down." You laughed.

"Mai put the dress on and fix your hair, I'm tired of always seeing it in your face." Hizashi demanded.

Yuna smirked at her younger sister knowing she's won the battle which made her even more upset. "You're such a...such a..a."

"Hey! Language!" Hizashi yelled starting to get fed up with her attitude.

"I didn't even say anything yet!" Mai Argued.

"I got this, You two go outside by the car, we'll be there shortly." You smiled and shewed them out while you stayed behind with a teary eyed Mai.

"Hey, let's talk." You walked over and sat beside her. "You know It's rare we ever get to see Yuna anymore, considering she's in college trying to do her Hero courses. Why not be nice to her." You said patting her on the back.