22

"So I never asked you about what the results were from your doctor ages ago," Said Harry as he and Essie FaceTimed later one evening.

Essie was wiping her face clear of makeup at the time and glanced down in confusion. "Huh?"

"Y'know, when you had that shitty day and the drink was spilt on you, then you and Fra got pulled over, ring any bells?"

Essie scoffed, "no need to be sarcastic yi eejit. That was ages I ago I forgot I even had one! But yeah, I'm not gluten free and I'm same old Essie." She told him and poked her tongue out a him, throwing away a makeup wipe and moving out of the bathroom and into the bedroom of her hotel room.

"That's good then,"  Harry chuckled at her pulling faces at him, "so only three weeks to go then your back home then?"

"Yup, and then y'all are coming, which I haven't even spoken to my parents about but oh well, if they don't welcome you, nanny and grandpa will and if not, we have some barns," she chuckled, "but that won't happen, I think my parents would be glad to see me have friends over and that Haz will be there."

"Do you not see him often then?"

"Considering he's basically attached to you brother's hip, no."

Harry guffawed, "Okay, true. Do you miss him a lot or not?"

"Is it bad to say that I miss him so much, all of the time? Out of all of my cousins I'm closest to him, even Charlotte I'm not as close to. Don't get me wrong, I'm close to all of my family, but Haz is just that step higher compared to all of my other cousins."

"It's not bad to say that at all. It's natural. Is there a specific reason why you are closest or are you just naturally closer?" Harry asked as he pulled his hoodie over his head.

Essie shook her head, "don't think so. Anyway, what is this? 20 questions?"

"It can be." Harry smirked.

Essie rolled her eyes, "fine then, but your answering questions too!"

"Fine by me, darling," he replied and Essie was glad she dropped her phone by accident when he commented that, because she felt her cheeks heat up.

'Darling' such a simple, yet beautiful, word that sounded so nice slipping from his lips with his deep voice that was a little rough as he grew tired.

"Whoops, I hate myself," she chuckled lifting the phone back up, "anywho, if you could swap bodies with one of your brothers who would it be and why?"

Harry looked at her bemused from this question but thought about his answer nonetheless. "Sam. I would like to know what it's like to be the other twin and have me as a twin. We're not identical and we do things separately so it would be cool to see things from his point of view."

"That's sweet. You don't fancy being Tom or Paddy for a day then?"

Harry shrugged his shoulders, "maybe, it would be cool to see what Tom goes through each day through his eyes and Paddy, well, it would be cool to see what it's like being the youngest, but I would for sure like to swap with Sam."

Essie grinned, "that's cool, I wouldn't want to swap with my brother, I'd be too scared that I'd end up needing the toilet."

Harry laughed, "I mean, it's a bit different peeing as guy than peeing when you're a girl."

"Yup. No thank you. Nope. Naw. Nada."

"If you could be anyone then, for a day, who would you be and why?" Harry asked Essie once she stopped ranting the word 'no' I different languages.

"I guess...I'd be one of those children you see in water aid adverts because even though you can see what they are going through it's different actually experiencing it. I feel that you never really know what something feels like until you experience so being one of those children would help me understand even more. I think I understand a lot of it, but like I said, I've never been in that situation so..." she trailed off, "sorry, I was rambling."

A smile curled on Harry's lips, "don't be, that was so...so...wow! Erm, I don't know what to say, that's just, woah."

Essie blushed and turned paused the FaceTime, flicking onto her home screen momentarily.

"Where did you go? I want to see your face!"

She quickly unpaused the FaceTime and smiled, "I had a text," she fibbed and Harry shook his head.

"I'm offended. You paused me for a text!"

"Oh shut it you div!"

Harry smirked and ran a hand though his hair, his eyes turning to something off screen. "No I am not flirting with- just shut up Sam- no go away! She doesn't want to talk to you!"

Essie sat confused before Sam's face popped up on the screen as he pushed Harry over and sat beside him.

"Hi Essie!" The boy greeted.

"Evening, Sam!" She replied, "how are you?"

"I'm good, see she does want to talk to me!" He poked Harry, "three weeks, eh? Excited or sad about it all finishing?"

"I'm a bit of both. I can't wait to go home and see my Mam, da', brother and grandparents and then you all coming but at the same time it's a surreal feeling, unlike anything I've ever been in and I've made so many great friends, it's sad that it's coming to an end. I just hope the show does well so that it gets renewed for a second series, it's so fun to film!"

"That's good, Haz has been non-stop checking your Instagram and snapchat to see how you are and his texts. Much like someone else." He nodded towards Harry who shot him a glare.

"Hey! I just want to know she's okay!" Harry exclaimed.

"That's cute!" Essie laughed and Sam saw how Harry's cheeks reddened.

"Anyway, I'm going to go and see what Tom and Haz are doing, good talk, Essie!" Same waved goodbye and left the hotel room.

"Thank God he's gone!" Harry sighed in relief.

"You don't mean that," Said Essie raising her eyebrows.

"I do but I don't."

Essie shook her head and Harry poked his tongue out at her. "Offended. How dare you poke your tongue out at me!"

Harry gasped dramatically, "Do I sense sexism, Miss Mulligan? You're allowed to do it to me but I can't do it to you? Tut. Tut."

Essie giggled and Harry couldn't help but think how cute she looked and sounded in that moment. "Oopsie Daisy." She giggled.

"How adorable!"

"I'm not adorable!"

"Yes you are! And I know adorable, Tessa is bloody adorable!" Harry retorted.

"You're comparing me to a dog?"

"No! No! That's not what I meant- you're fucking adorable and there's nothing that can make me change my mind about that-"

"I'm nicknamed the psychopath!" Essie challenged, cutting his rambling short.

"What?"

"I'm nicknamed the psychopath!"

"Why?"

"Ask Haz." She smirked and with that she waved goodbye and ended the FaceTime.

Harry sighed in content and fell back on the bed.