You are a Vampire Part 2

Request: You are a vampire and you feed off of them

WARNING: mentions of blood and drinking blood

Joseph Seed-

Joseph had suggested that you feed off of him a while ago, when your relationship got serious, he kept saying about it bringing you both closer together and it also meant that you didn't have to feed off of strangers.. You had been avoiding it because you didn't want to scare him, eventually he convinced you by reminding you about how much he loves you and trusts you. So you hesitantly fed off of him and he was actually supportive and comforting. He only hissed and tensed slightly as you began to feed off of him but soon relaxed. Afterwards he reassured you that he was alright because you were worried about him.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob teased you about feeding from him once or twice but you always thought he was joking, in reality he was genuinely interested. Whenever he mentioned it you would just laugh it off but he was being serious. Eventually when you mentioned having to feed he actually stopped you, looked you in the eyes and told you too feed off of him. This time, before you could laugh he told you that he was serious. You were shocked but agreed to it if that's what he wanted, he didn't even flinch when you started feeding from him. You blushed when he wiped the drop of his blood from the corner of mouth with his thumb. Afterwards he told you that you wouldn't have to feed off of anyone else.

John Seed-

John simply didn't believe that anyone else was worthy enough to have you feed from them, he should be the only person that you want to feed off of. Even he knew that this was a ridiculous form of jealously but he truly believed it. When you mentioned that you had to go and feed, he shook his head and insisted that you feed off of him. You were unsure at first, you didn't want to hurt him just because of his jealously and his irrationality. He assured you that he had been thinking about this for while and it wasn't completely related to his jealously. So you fed off of him, he barely reacted when you started feeding off of him but he seemed to be enjoying it to some extent. Afterwards he just smiled at you and pulled you into his side, assuring you that everything was alright.

Faith Seed-

Faith loved and trusted you more than anyone, and she wanted you to feel comfortable with her too. She had simply been curious about what it would be like if you fed from her, she asked once and you explained that it would hurt at first but the pain would quickly ease away and would only leave a small mark afterwards. It wasn't until you both fully trusted each other that she offered you her blood. You refused at first but she convinced you, you promised that you would stop as soon as she wanted you to but she never stopped you. You worried about her when she hissed as you started feeding from her but she quickly reassured you and told you to continue. After wards you held her in your arms and thanked her as she assured you that it was all fine.

Requests?