You are From an Alternate Universe

Request: You tell them that you are from an alternate universe. I choose to do a Alternate Universe where the reader is in the Universe where Far Cry 5 is just a game. Make sense? I hope so XD

Joseph Seed-

Joseph was fascinated by what your world was like, then you explained that everything was basically the same expect that he was just apart of a game. He was a little confused because you explained that the aim of the game was to take down and destroy the cult, so why weren't you doing that know. You explained that you had no choice but to try to destroy the cult in the game, in real life you had a choice to be with him instead and that's what you chose. He thought that something about that was poetic and knew that he was in love with you.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob didn't believe you at first but you convince him and he began to ask questions, being genuinely interested, especially when he found out that he didn't even exist in your universe, he was just a part of a game. He was mainly surprised that you even gave him the time of day since you already knew about all of the things he has done. In a way it reinforced his knowledge of your feelings for him, he knew that you must really love him to be able to forgive him for everything.

John Seed-

John was amazed, this was unbelievable and he had so many questions, then you told him that he was only a character in a game in your universe. He was a little nervous actually, this meant that you knew about his past and about the things he did before Eden's Gate. He hadn't told you about that part of his life yet because he was worried that it would scare you away but it turns out that you already knew and that you didn't even judge him for it. Then he knew that you were meant to be together, you forgave him and loved him, you were perfect and meant to be here with him.

Faith Seed-

Faith was completely awe-struck, this was so amazing and impossible, it brought you both together. It was fate in her mind. Then you told her that she was a character in a game in your universe and that you already knew who she was when you met. She realised that you knew about her life before Eden's Gate, this actually excited her because you knew the most private parts of her life. She wouldn't have to confess them to you, you loved her already while knowing how she ended up here.

Requests?