╟ Chapter 151: Zou ╢

You remained in bed for the rest of the day after your declaration, your anger exhausting you terribly. After you said those words, Luffy was beyond shaken. The others were more or less aware of your condition. Those who were observant enough could tell right away there was something wrong with you, even if you were putting that usual bored facade of yours.

However, nobody could dwell too long on the matter since you were all approaching Zou. Law thought you would eventually reach the island in a few hours. Your crew were restless about reuniting with the others, thinking that with everyone gathered together, they could maybe come out with something to help you. That's when Luffy and his friends were confronted with the Three Poisons on the deck, without you in the picture of course.

Arms folded across their chest, they gazed at your comrades silently. It was impossible to even guess what they were thinking at the moment, with faces that showed no evident expressions.

"I thank you all for coming. There's urgent matter to speak about. As you can guess, it is about (y/n)-" started Raga, but was interrupted by the sudden shout of Luffy.

"If you are telling us to leave her, then I refuse!" the captain snapped.

"Straw Hat Luffy" spoke firmly the bird. "You have witnessed something that no mortals like you should have...Moreover, our existences should remain in the stories of legends and myths. The vessel of the Wheel isn't supposed to leave the territory of the ancient realm where all worlds merged to form only one...We, as its guides, must keep on check the balance of the Universe"

"What difference would it make?" asked Robin inquisitively.

"A vessel must remain serene, both body and mind. Emotions are unstable, and the consequences could bring the world you know to change into another completely deviant from your beliefs..." explained Moha. "A world where your laws don't apply and only the strong can survive"

"That doesn't sound too bad..." said stupidly Zoro, causing Usopp to release a startled cry.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN "Not so bad"?! I WOULD DIE STRAIGHT AWAY!"

"But more importantly, there isss sssomething..." Dvesha trailed, but cut himself at the look Raja sent at him. He cleared his throat, and quickly changed the subject. "In any cassse, the vessssssel mussst return to usss-"

"I refuse" retorted Luffy, crossing his arms in front of his chest.

The Three Poisons blinked, their expressions revealing no emotions or whatsoever. However, it soon changed to anger and irritation, a sight that took everyone aback. Their bodies took a slightly disturbing form, with Raja's beak growing longer and split in two to reveal rows of sharp teeth. Dvesha's arms and tail transformed into blades that he shot down on the ground as a form of intimidation. Moha's skin was now covered in blisters and warts, the tone changing to a sick green color.