thirty one.

taehyung's pov

i played with my fingers as jungkook looked around my room. i was a tad bit embarrassed about how girly it must look.

my walls were painted a pastel pink color, polaroids of me and jimin were up on the walls, lined up to form a perfect pyramid.

i had a soft white bean bag in one corner with my current favorite book laying on top. i blushed, wishing i had tidied up a bit more.

i would've been fine if that was all he saw. unfortunately that was not the case.

when i finally caught sight of it, it seemed he had as well.

it was too late to hide it. i blushed when he turned to look at me, an unreadable expression on his face.

there, lying on my bed, staring at me, almost in a mocking way, was kookie. my damn stuffed bunny.

"you still have this?" he asked softly.

he walked over to my bed and picked it up. he examined it before petting the stuffed animal's ears.

"u-uh y-yeah. he's special to me." i mumbled.

jungkook walked over to where i was standing and handed me the bunny. i grasped kookie with a firm grip, feeling embarrassed to be seen with a child's comfort toy.

"why is he special to you?" he hummed he leaned his forehead against mine.

"b-because you told me to name him after you."

"that's right. just me beautiful."