SCP Containment Breach

SCP Number: 4721 , The Raven

Real Name: Tabitha Green

Appearance: Takes the form of a young woman, looking around 15-16 years of age, when in actuality she came all the way from the 1300s. Short brown hair, sweet almond brown eyes, and golden beige skin tone. Height is 5'5".

Abilities: Can manifest something from another something. Also ability she possesses is that to heal people of minor illnesses. No, she can't heal caner(unfortunately).

-Lastly, the wailing. Tabitha can NOT control her wailing. Her wailing is so loud it causes major damage to the ear drums of anyone within ten miles of her. The main thing that causes the wailing, is banging and/or knocking(thankfully), which ALL MTF and Scientists are under STRICT orders not to do around her. Anyone caught doing so just to upset her will be terminated.

(Tabitha is extremely cooperative, and under no circumstances is to be met with violence. She is very gentle and sweet, and as long as the doctors and scientists are people she knows, she is easy to talk to and experiment on.)

Class: Safe-Euclid (Before you say they can't be two classes, go into the SCP data base. There's literally a SCP who is safe, euclid, and keter all at once.)

Found at: Blackpool, London, December 23, 2017.

Crush: SCP-049

Anyone requesting to see SCP-4721 must have level 3 or higher personnel allowance.