Chapter Four

The gaping hole from the curtain opens and i feel the sunlight beam on my face. I rub the sleep from my eyes before opening them and hastily get up as I realise where i am and where i was just sleeping. I mentally slap myself, why am i so stupid? I look at the bed i was just on and avert my eyes on Noah who seems to still be asleep. I call his name repeatedly and slap him, Yet he's still not budging. I give up and begin to start fixing my hair and gather my belongings.
A knock on Noah's door startles me, i jump in confusion and look over at Noah.

"Come in" Noah says in a raspy voice, still laying down with his eyes closed.

"Hijo get up your going to be late for school" a woman commands at Noah, I recognise her as his mother. Shit, she's probably thinking I'm one of his hoes.

"Sorry I'll be out of your way" I whisper trying to escape.

She giggles placing her hands on my shoulders. I flinch from her gesture.
"Oh it's fine hun, your actually the first girl to stay, Noah rang me last night and explained"

I look at her in true disbelief, i can't believe it maybe Noahs not a playboy as much as everyone thinks he is but then again i can be surprised, and when did he ring her and what did he say? With that being said by Maria, Noah gets up as quick as a flick of a switch and glares at his mother while my eyes gaze at him in shock, he takes notice but ignores me.

"Ma get out please" he pleads.

"I need to change" he gestures to his half naked self. I hadn't  realise he wasn't wearing a shirt due to the blanket covering him but now seeing him in full view i had to dare myself to look away from his hard rock abs and outstanding body.

"Si" she smiles at him and nods at me before leaving the room closing the door behind her. As Noah looks around for his clothes, I sit on his soft bed analysing his body language, they way he's pacing and clenching his jaw, avoiding eye contact. He's definitely embarrassed.

"Your embarrassed" i smirk at Noah.

"No I'm not! I'm just tryna hurry for school" he claims, pacing around his bedroom looking for a change of clothes I'm guessing.

"Since when did you care about being late to school." I laugh.
"So therefore your embarrassed" i yell playfully.

"Shut up and eat a bag of saggy balls you low life drug addict" He says coldly. He knows how to get under my skin and make me feel worthless, with his harsh words i become silent once again and try fight back the tears.

I make one joke and he comes back with a remark making me want to cry. Noah looks at me with little to no emotion and enters his bathroom and proceeds to get ready, I sit on his bed and scroll through my instagram feed, not that i had much to look at anyway but it was a good enough distraction.

Noah walks out of the steamy bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. I look up at him and immediately refused to keep looking, The water from the shower runs down through his eight pack of abs, He combs his wet hair back and i feel like fainting. I'm still angry at him and hurt by his words but seeing him in this state is indescribable.

He grabs his clothes that was placed on his bed next to me and walks out again, I grab my chest and breath out the air i was trying to contain.
He steps out of his bathroom fully clothed in black like every other day. Black really is his colour.

Noahs mom had left, i had thanked her for letting me stay.

"I'll see you later, Thanks ah for lastnight" i murmur. As i head to my car i peer back at Noah who seems tp be outside stranded, does he not have a ride. I go up against my best judgement and sigh in the process.