Anniversary (Part 3)

A/N/ I really really hope people like this and Prepare for so much sappiness..You might throw up..Also..Yes I had to sneak a few sex things in because I'm a perv and I just had to lol Be prepared for a lot of singing too,,because I just like music so ya lol anywho..Hope you enjoy.

Hearing doors slam you and Hizashi jump out of your slumber and begin stretching your limbs, Zuko opened the door for you and held his hand out. "Right this way." You smiled and took it then slowly got out of the car.

Looking around you see a stunning venue with cherry blossom trees all around you with a lake and willow trees around it. "This is so.." Zuko saw your eyes begin to tear up and offered you a tissue.

"Only the best for you mom." He smiled.

"Uuugh you're a sap just like your father." You took the handkerchief from him then pushed his face making him go back a bit and you both laughed.

"Wow, You all out did yourself on this one." Hizashi said looking around in amazement before getting both arms pulled by Yuna and Mai.

"Come on come sit down we have a show for you!!" Mai said dragging her father around the building.

"Care to join him?" Zuko said holding his arm out.

"Sounds good to me." You chuckled and put your arm in his as he escorted you around the building as well.

Turning around the corner you see all your guests standing from their seats. 

"HAPPY ANIVERSARY!!!" They all said in Unison.

It was every one from old students to Pro Hero's and Co workers. They all stood around white round tables with a aisle down the middle of them all covered in cherry blossom pedals with a tall willow tree at the end swaying in the warm breeze where you saw Hizashi standing at the end.

"Wow...How did you all afford this?" You asked softly as Zuko started walking you down the aisle.

"Dad helped us out." Zuko smirked. pointing up at his father.

You saw him give you a small cute wave making you laugh to yourself just like 20 years ago.

"So he knew this whole time?"

"Yea, Pretty much, only the venue part though. The rest he's just as clueless as you are." 

You looked at the crowd as you passed them by. You saw the infamous class you had all those years ago grown and all Pro Hero's now. Your fellow co workers even some of the new teaching staff came. finally reaching the end Zuko let you go to stand with Hizashi.

"Hey good lookin." Hizashi said giving you a wink and taking both of your hands in his.

You heard the crowd chuckle remembering him doing the same thing from your wedding.

"What are we doing?" You whispered smiling nervously at the crowd.

"Renewing our vows, That's what you told me you wanted to do, but you didn't want me to spend a lot of money so you called it off remember?" He nodded and the preacher came to stand beside the two of you. "So, me and the kids came up with this, well mostly the kids." He laughed squeezing your hands tighter.

"Are you both ready to begin?" The preacher asked.

"You bet we are!" Hizashi smiled and the preacher motioned the people standing to take a seat then began.

"Good relationships never stop growing. Like fine wine, They get better with age."

The crowed chuckled knowing this couldn't be true in many cases but looking at the man You fell in Love with all those years ago, you knew you were one of the rare cases where it was.