•|1|•

Eli and two of his close friends walked the streets of Los Angeles taking in the city.

Eli got bored about twenty minutes ago but doesn't bother saying anything since he knows his friends weren't going to let him go home.

As Eli's eyes wander around it falls on a beautiful brown skin girl holding a camera. He slows down his pace as he gets closer to her.

The gorgeous girl frowns at the camera taking a step forward but squeals as she trips over her own feet. Eli's eyes bulged as he moves quickly towards her and catches her mid-fall, then and only then does he notices her huge belly.

He stares down at her as he holds onto her until she regains her balance.

"Whoa, sweet baby Jesus" she gasps holding her stomach. She looks up and freezes as she takes in the tall handsome male that helped her.

Eli tilts his head at her comment.

"Thank you for saving me from the embarrassment of falling in public" she says, looking up into his eyes. Eli nods taking a step away from her. "Bye" she waves walking away fast.

Eli watches her as she speeds walks down the street tripping over nothing in particular. She caught herself every time though.

'What a clumsy girl' he thought to himself turning around catching up with his friends

"Eli, Ti ho visto con lei. Chi è la ragazza?"
(Eli, I saw you with her. Who is the girl?)

Elijah shrugged glaring at him, he answered "I don't care what you have seen Angelo"

"Chi è la ragazza?" Angelo asked again
(Who's the girl?)

"I don't know, I just caught her before she fell"

Angelo nods in response.

***

"How long does it take for the sun to go down" Lauren groaned

She sat impatiently in the middle of a garden full of roses. All-day she thought about the handsome man that saved her from falling.

Lauren sighed struggling to get up from her sitting position on the ground. After trying three more attempts she's finally on her feet.

Just then the sun slowly starts to go down, taking out her camera she took several pictures of it until the sun left the sky and the moon appeared.

"Okay, let's get something to eat and then head home. Sounds like a plan baby ?" She asks smiling, looking down rubbing her belly

"Aye shawty!" she heard from behind her. Lauren ignored it simply because she thought nobody would want anything to do with her since she's pregnant.

"Ma, I know you hear me!" the voice yelled

Lauren smiled to herself as her favorite Italian restaurant sign came into view. Just as she walked into the parking lot she was pulled back into something hard.

She fell onto the ground holding herself. Looking up confused she tried to get up but stopped when she noticed a gun was pointed directly in her face.

"Damnit, the one time I didn't bring my taser" she whispered shaking her head

"I called yo ass twice" the gunmen hiss "I should shoot yo dumbass since you can't hear when folks talking to you!"