Chapter 54

😄😀 In a good mood today!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CRACK! CRASH! I jumped awake as I heard glass being shattered everywhere and then shattered on me, cutting me a little on my skin. Confused, I stayed there, not moving, and looked around. The window was gone and my room had glass shards everywhere. I heard rushing footsteps coming and then my door slammed open. All the pastas were there, weapons out and staring at something...or should I say someone. I stared at them, confused again, until someone picked me up, causing me to yelp out surprise. I turned my head and saw....Sane.... He put me on his hip and looked silently at the rest of the pastas. Kage was practically fumming. Sane smirked at him. "Who are you? What do you want with (y/n)?" Slendy was trying to keep the peace despite the tension in the room. "Slender. That is Sane. I should have known...you bastard." Kage hissed through his teeth. Slendy gave him a look to say "Calm down". I stayed silent and emotionless throughout the whole conversation. "I see you still remember me Kage! Can't you just forgive and forget?" Sane smiled. Suddenly a knife was thrown at him. With out thinking I reached out and managed to grab the handle of the blade as the tip almost touched his nose. They stared at me in utter disbelief. "No." I simple said shaking my head. I saw Jeff looking pissed off...and without his knife. So he threw it... I played with the knife in my hands. Then it was taken by Sane. His eyes flashed the same black voided eyes I had when he was part of me except I only had one of my eyes affected. He blinked and they disappeared. No one really knew what to do. "Sane. Give the child back to us. From as far as we see, we're better at taking care of him than you." Sane's jaw clenched. "Excuse me...? I've taken care of this child since he was five. Don't tell me what to do!" Yep and you, Slendy, have just pissed off Sane. I've learned not to tell Sane what to do, it angers him. He pulled me closer to him. All at once a look I could not understand flashed across the room. "You have an attachment to (y/n)...don't you...?" I looked at E.J. Sane didn't answer, just stared blankly at them. Oh I get it! They're saying since Sane has an attachment to me, he hates the fact that he has to be separated from me and that he's not caring for me... I felt a dark aura coming off of Sane. My eyes grew wide as I started squirming in his grip. Sane's eyes were that black void color, but there was a glow to them. The pastas seemed to sense it too and seemed worried because I was in his arms and I was squirming. It clearly told them this was bad and I mean really bad. CRACK! The pastas jumped at the loud sound. I cried out in pain as I felt something  break with Sane's squeeze. Sane glanced at me and then laided me down, in the corner behind him. Sane stepped in front of me and put his hands together calmly. I felt wet, warm tears going down my face as I was in unbareable pain. "We can go about this peacefully....I only ask one thing of you." The pastas glared at him with hate. Sane has blocked their view of me, so they couldn't see if I was alright or not, which I CLEARLY was not! "What is that!?" There was clear vemon in Slendy's voice. No more peaceful talk... Sane looked at him and smirked. "It's simple! You let me take (y/n) and I won't harm anyone or come back here ever again!" I managed to see the pastas grip their weapons tighter. It was a stare off. Even though I couldn't see it, but Sane was clearly smiling widely at them.

"So...? What will it be...?

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I got another chapter done within a day! I'm so proud of myself! Can you guys feel the tension of the story? Hehehe you guys have to wait...

Toby- Well i-isn't t-that rude of you?

Shhhhh waffle boy! My story, my choices. *Toby leaves pouting*

Masky- Wow...aren't you a buddle of  sunshine today! Is it that time of the month? Do you need chocolate?

Masky! It's not that "time of the month"! But I will have the chocolate!!

Masky- Good for you, get it yourself. We don't have any.  *walks out*

*eye twitches* N-NO ONE JOKES AROUND WITH MY CHOCOLATE! *grabs crowbar* BAI MY LIL KILLER MONKS! I HAVE A MASKY TO HUNT! *laughs insanely as I run off towards the now running Masky*

~MONKEY