BTS REACTION TO SEEING YOU FEEDING FOR THE FIRST TIME Pt.2🌹

(Hyung line edition!)

Word Count: 806

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seokjin :

You go through the weekly magazine and timely let out giggles while your husband plays with your son (he might as well even try out a dad joke on him)

Your baby begins sucking on jin's fingers making him let out a chuckle out of the cuteness.
"Woah he's teething.." Jin states as he feels your boy trying to get rid of the irritation by trying to bite jin's fingers..

You nod and pout at the same time, "he's started biting me too these days.."

Jin sighs and looks back at your son who now withdraws his mouth away from his father's fingers and starts whining out loud as he looks in your direction..

"Yes yes.. now it's eomma's turn" you say while picking your crying baby up.

The minute you latch him on your breast he starts clamping his negligibly small teeth on your nipple causing you to flinch..

"Ow!"

Seokjin laughs earning a long stare from you, "sorry jagi but he's so cuteeeeee!"
He pecks your son's feet and then your lips, "I love you both so much!"

Seokjin laughs earning a long stare from you, "sorry jagi but he's so cuteeeeee!" He pecks your son's feet and then your lips, "I love you both so much!"

Namjoon:

You snuggle in his arms while he plays with your bundle of joy. Namjoon was being the world's best dad and well it wasn't even surprising for you since you could tell it from the day you had announced your pregnancy to him. He was all about taking care of you and your princess!

He continues blowing your baby's tummy which was causing her to giggle until she finally decides to frown and whine-- which only gets intensified into loud pitched cries.

"Oh oh oh!" Namjoon singsongs, "what's happened to my baby" he lays her head over his shoulders and pats her back lightly, "what happened to my baby" he keeps on chattering in order to calm your baby down..

"Babe, I think she's hungry.. should I leave-"

"Stay.." you state as you peck his lips while rolling your shirt up..

Namjoon quietly mesmerizes the sweet bond between you and the baby while muttering "cute" constantly at every move your baby makes while latching.

Yoongi:

It wasn't really you who ended up calling for him (not intentionally at least) but it was in turn yoongi himself who stormed inside the room as he listens to your muffled cries from across the room.

"Yoongi!" You state shocked as you get taken aback for him to enter the room while you were barely even covering your chest which you otherwise do with a light cloth so as to give you and your son a little privacy while breastfeeding him..

Yoongi sighs as he walks closer to you, patting your back as you let out more tears due to his concern.

"Is it paining a lot? Should I call the doctor?" He asks as he immediately understands since you had complained about the same last night to him..

You shake your head and look at him..
"Jagiya.." he pouts and showers your forehead with kisses, "you're so strong!" "But that's not stopping me from calling the doctor okay!"

" he pouts and showers your forehead with kisses, "you're so strong!" "But that's not stopping me from calling the doctor okay!"

Hoseok:

Saying you were hesitant in calling out for him in order to accompany you while you feed your princess was an understatement.

Well that was because over the span of these 9 months, you had only gotten more and more insecure about your body.. not that you were that heavy but before pregnancy you have been skinny and now that you had gained about 10 kgs more since your gynecologist had recommended for the sake of the health of your kid, you were left with no choice but to add on your carbs more and as a result you were now feeling too big to let hoseok see you without a layer of cloth hiding away the small amount of fat which had accumulated around your belly and where not!

You tsk as you see him entering inside your shared room and the intensified cries of your kid was enough for him to quickly frown and bend to take the baby in his arms from your laps while you undo your blouse..

"I look ugly, don't I?" You murmur as you begin feeding your girl..

Hoseok clicks his tongue in disapproval, "are you kidding me? I so love the new you! You look healthier than before.." He whispers as he leans down to level your the little lump and he kisses it causing you to let out a chuckle as a response but you stop as your baby let's out a cute groan as a protest to disturb her.

"Hoseok!" You state as your eyes point at your baby, "she'll start crying again"

Hobi pouts and wraps his arms around your shoulders while admiring the beautiful sight, "you both are my world jagiya.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.|Vote|Comment|.

~author kookieskitty xx 🐾😘😘🌹