thirty two.

taehyung's pov

i heard my father's car pull into the driveway just as jungkook pressed his lips to mine. my eyes flew open, recognizing the loud engine.

"my father is home!" i exclaimed at the same time my mother yelled from downstairs,

"tae! your father is home!"

jungkook gulped, suddenly i could tell how nervous he was. he kept trying to keep a strong front but i knew he didn't know what to expect.

i grabbed his hand before pulling him downstairs. i could hear my father greeting jungkook's mother, causing jungkook to tighten his hold on my hand.

jungkook cleared his throat when my father turned his attention towards us. i watched as his eyes dropped down to our linked hands before he looked back at jungkook.

his face didn't allow me to make out his emotions. it felt like eternity before jungkook spoke.

"hello sir. i'm jungkook, nice to meet you. im taehyung's boyfriend." he looked so calm on the outside as he confidently stuck his hand out for my father to shake.

i almost screamed as i waited for my father to grab his hand. his eyes narrowed slightly, causing me to gulp.

my mother stood behind my father, along with mrs.jeon. my stomach dropped when i saw the look my mother was giving us.

she looked worried. she never looked worried.