~8. Suspicion~

A little adult language
Chapters with "~" nave adulta language or content or violence

You wake up and see folded blankets on the other couch. You thought someone must have slept here with you. It was probably Hobi or Yoongi. You walk to your room to get towels so you can go shower. You walk in and you hear the shower. Crap you say out loud without thinking. You see his cute little head peep out from the curtain. He smiles and says, "Haven't you ever heard of knocking." You blush and look away to brush your teeth. The water stopped running and see his hand grab a towel from the mirror. You were so tempted to turn around to see him but you didn't want to at the same time so you rinsed your mouth and dried it and tried walking out the door as fast as possible but you feel hands grab your waist and he turns you to face him. You look up at him and smile. Sorry I didn't mean to walk in on you but I just wanted to shower you say "It's ok my love but you should wear something nice and get ready I have a surprise when you get out of the shower." Then he leaves to go to his room. You take a shower and get out. You put on a simple dress and black oxfords. You go back in the bathroom and do your makeup and hair you stuck with more casual makeup and curled hair. You walk into his room and see Namjoon and Jin sitting next to Hoseok. He looked amazing. He was wearing simple black jeans with some rips and a sort of tight white shirt with black vans. He looks at you and his has drops. You look at him and say too much. He smiles widely, "No you look beautiful Y/N". So what is the surprise you ask. "We are goimg on our first date ever since we've been together." You look at Jin and Namjoon then ask him why are they here then. Jin chuckles and jumps around, "I shouldn't be happy about this but we are you helping you get out of the house without Yoongi suspecting anything". "He is in the living room watching t.v and probably eating or something." Namjoon adds on. Hoseok gets up and walks to you and holds your hand. "Are you ready Y/N". You say, "not yet let me grab my phone first" then you head down stairs. When you got downstairs the boys tried to figure how to sneak you guys when Yoongi was facing the door. Then when they figured it out they all just covered you since you were 5'3 you were pretty easy to hide. Yoongi didn't suspect anything maybe because it looked like he was sleeping with his eyes opened or just zoned out. You all get out the front door and saw Jisoo (Yoongi's girlfriend) she slightly glairs at you and ask the boys, "where are you guys taking Y/N she must be going somewhere nice like a date. Jin nervously laughs "we are taking her to a date with a boy from school. She smiles,"what is his name" they all look at you hoping you would say a name. You burst out his name out of all names why his. "Hoseok" the boys glare at you. Then you look at Jisoo and smile. "His name is Shin Ho Seok". They all looked relieved. "Where are you guys going". You look at Hopie, "oh I don't know he is surprising me". "He told them thats why they are taking me." She eyes Hoseok, "Oh how adorable but may I ask why is Hoseok all dressed up and the other two are in gym clothes." With a slight sarcastic smile. Jin quick to answer says" Namjoon and I are going to take Hoseok to his co-worker's party after we drop Y/N off and then we are going to the gym." Jisoo stops smile and looks at them all with a disbelief look on her face and walks in the house. "Phew that was close thanks for making up that story about me going to a party and you guys going to the gym." Jin and Namjoon laugh, Jin says "oh I didn't make the gym part up" and laughs some more. Then you all get in the car and Hoseok puts a blind fold on you so you won't know where he was taking you. Then the car finally stopped. The door opens and a hand pulls you out of the car. "Ok so keep your eyes closed" hoseok says as he takes the blindfold off of your eyes. "Open your eyes now". You see a big hotel looking restaurant and realized it was that new foreign country restaurant that serves a bunch of dishes from different countries. Ever since it opened you've been wanting to go. You turn to Hoseok and and give him huge hug. He walks in with you as the boys drive away. The atmosphere was better then you thought. You looked around as Hoseok ordered food for both of you. You honestly didn't care what he got you. You then look up to see who the waiter was you couldn't belive who it was it no other than Shin Ho Seok. You looked down quickly and took your phone out. He laughs, "Well hello to you too Y/N". You finally look at him smile kindly and say hello Hoseok good to see you here. He looks at Hobi and then says "Is the guy who you are seeing." He quickly grabs your hands and holds them tight "Yes I am the guy she is seeing in fact I am her boyfriend". You were kinda shocked that he called himself your boyfriend but you smiled at him and nod in agreement. He then takes your order and walks away. Hoseok looks at you kinda mad and ask,"how does he know you, who is that, why did he ask if I was the guy you were seeing". You laugh "he goes to my school, he was flirting with me one time and I told I was seeing someone and his name is Shin Ho Seok." You instantly regret saying his name. "Your telling me thats the guy you told Jisoo you were going on date with." He looked mad so you had to explain yourself. "I'm sorry Hoseok Oppa I should have told you sooner but when I accidently said Hoseok I said his name I panicked I don't want her to tell Yoongi especially after what she told me one time. He looked concerned after you had said that. "What did Jisoo say to you?" You look down and tell him everything she said and how she was going to try to make Yoongi hate you. He looked kinda mad. "I can't believe that what kind of fucking person would do something or try to do something like that to someone." You shrugged your shoulders. You continue to eat and enjoy the rest of your dinner. You walk outside and see Yoongi's car. You and Hoseok were fucked and didn't know what to do. As Yoongi gets out of the car he stomps towards you guys. "Were you two on a date together."Hoseok looks at you and then at Yoongi and says."No no its not like that its just that I was keeping a eye on her without her knowing and then she found out and got really mad at me so here we are." You notice Jisoo in the car as you and Hoseok walk towards it. The whole car ride back home was awkward. You got home and notice Jisoo eyeing your every move she almost seemed kinda suspicious of you. You went to Namjoon's room and take him to Hoseoks room where Jin and him were waiting.
You then ask them what did you tell Yoongi. They look up at you and hoseok with puppy dog eyes. Then you role your eyes "that's not going to work" then you see Hoseok walk to them and give them a hug. "HOBI NO TIME FOR. FORGIVING WE WERE ALMOST CAUGHT!" We runs to you and looks at the boys seriously. Jin the gets up and says,"Jisoo told Yoongi that you were on a date with some guy named hoseok and then she told him that only we knew where you guys went so then he asked us where you went and we told him." "Why did you tell him we almost got caught". You raise your voice slightly. "Your brother is intimidating you know he is scary sometimes but we still love him even when he does stuff like that." Namjoon says as he crosses his arms. You then look at Hoseok then at them again and you couldn't help but feel empathy for them Yoongi is pretty intimidating but he can't get to you like that you are the same way you both get that from your mom. "Ok well we forgive but next time lets make sure no one is outside when we try to sneak out again."
Jisoo's POV
During the car ride back to Yoongi's house I felt kinda like Y/N and Hoseok were hiding something but I didn't know what it was. When we got to the house I kept a eye on Y/N as I kept an eye on her I saw her drag Namjoon somewhere so I followed them to I'm guessing was maybe her room or a different guys room. I stood by the door and listened to the entire conversation she had with Jin, Namjoon amd Hoseok. I knew the exact way to get rid of Y/N. I went back down stairs I told Yoongi how he should keep a eye out for Y/N and Hoseok because I felt like they were hiding something.
A/N
I gave Yoongi's girlfriend a name now. It's Jisoo from BlackPink. Now I want call her "her" anymore.