Treacherous 14

"Vous êtes une belle catastrophe."
--

The sound of flowers falling on the ground was enough for the couple to notice another's presence inside the room. But Jungkook remained frozen, the sound of his heart breaking was the only thing that he heard.

"J-Jungkook?" The girl let out in shock as she pushed away from the man that was previously on top of her.

Hearing her voice was painful. Jungkook blinked his eyes, still taking in what he just saw.

"Jungkook it's n-not what it looks l-like." Heejin stuttered as she struggled to get out of bed with the bedsheet around her naked body.

Jungkook shook his head, his throat and chest tightening and his eyes tearing up.

He can't believe this.

He just... can't.

With all the anger and other mixed emotions built up in his body, he charged towards the man. His clenched fist immediately collided with the man's face, causing the man to fall on the ground harshly.

"Jungkook stop!" Heejin screamed when Jungkook straddled the man and delivered more punches. Jungkook was livid. Betrayal, pain, and anger overcame him like a huge wave in an ocean during a stormy night.

The man tried to hit him but Jungkook was not having it. There's no way he'll let him give a blow and hit back.

"Stop it! You'll kill him!" With all Heejin's strength, she pushed Jungkook and he let her. He watched with hurt in his eyes as Heejin aided to the bastard. The man she cheated with.

"I can't believe you..." Jungkook uttered, his voice now lifeless and his fists covered in that man's blood. The anger and the feeling of betrayal were there, still lingering in every corner of his heart. Squeezing it harshly. All the harsh emotions that he's feeling didn't lift off his chest when he repeatedly hit the man. Not a bit. His feet started to step backward.

"Jungkook..." Heejin called him in remorse, tears repeatedly fell from her eyes. Fck. He didn't even notice her crying now.

Jungkook's back eventually collided with the wall and that triggered the first tear to fall from his orbs as well.

"Jungkook... Babe please." Heejin called. But Jungkook shook his head before he quickly left the place. He can't be here. This place, it's suffocating him. He needed to leave.

He slammed the front door once he left and headed towards the elevator. He heard his name being called again by his love and that pushed him to press the elevator button repeatedly. He can't talk nor look at her right now. He just can't. The pain was increasing every passing minute.

"Jungkook please let me explain!" Heejin's voice made him clenched his jaw tightly. He abruptly turned towards the girl.

"What's there to explain Heejin? I already saw what's going on." Jungkook stated in rage. He willed himself not to shed another tear. He doesn't want to cry.

"Please I-"

"So that's your surprise? Oh, I was surprised. That's something I wasn't expecting from you... of all people." Jungkook cut Heejin's words off.

"What surprise?" Heejin asked confusedly, however. Jungkook didn't say a thing and shoved his phone towards the girl. The man Heejin was with came out of the apartment and stared at them,  his face bloodied due to Jungkook's fists. Jungkook had to control every fiber of his body not to just let his anger out once more and lash on the bastard until he's covered in bruises and blood. Until his heart stops aching.