Arc 4.12 Queen Mother (HH)

WARNING: this chapter contains heavy sexual content.

After those few rounds, Nile still hadn't had enough.

With Alex's knees propped up on his shoulders and thighs held between his elbows, Nile's movements were almost like a machine as he fiercely rocked hips back and forth in constant rapid fire, ramming deep into her insides.

His lips naturally lifted upwards, pleased at the sensation he was giving and feeling after the single lifetime of abstinence. Technically, it wasn't even long enough to be considered a lifetime, as the amount of time they had spent in the werewolf world was no longer than a year...but let's ignore those trivialities as a single week of abstinence to Nile was no different than an entire year, ah!

"Alex..." Nile lightly called out.

"...hnnh?" Alex was so lost in the pleasure that she could hardly think straight. The main reason she wasn't out yet was due to the alien blood within her, invigorating her.

"I love you. Do you love me?" He asked again, between grunts. Even if she was currently muddleheaded, Nile wanted the satisfaction of hearing those three words with her sweet voice.

Alex's hands clenched the sheets beside her head. At some point, the two had returned to the bed from the floor. It creaked incessantly under Nile's frenzied assault. She gasped for air as if drowning, "Enn...I, love you!"

She suddenly thought of the Drop of Spring. The drop had given her a pure kind of euphoria while the man before her gave her an intense and raw pleasure, which she preferred.

He understood more than anyone that she was only searching for more pleasure, but Nile had still contentedly bent down over her, pasting her thighs onto her chest as he slammed in more vigorously. Grunting with every other large movement trying to embed himself into the deepest part of her, he hit her g-spot repeatedly as Alex yelped and clenched tightly around him with both her arms and her fleshy walls, orgasming.

But Nile wasn't done yet. He kept going and going for another few minutes, enjoying the tightness as she eagerly took him in, trying to milk him of his essence.

"Nile...I can't any...sto..p," Alex was a gasping mess, her insides contracting around him and eliciting a low growl before Nile messily thrust his tongue into her mouth in haste; his movements intensified until shuddering and pumping her full of his semen.

Releasing her lips before plopping down, Nile's head rested comfortably between Alex's soft mounds kissing them tenderly and marking them even more.

After a few minutes of this harmonious moment of catching their breaths, Nile felt himself getting hard as he started thinking in annoyance about the plot again. This was one of the main reasons his drive had been so strong. His jealousy and possessiveness were dominating his mind; he wanted to get rid of all traces of the other men from not only her body, but her mind as well.

With a dark face, his thoughts kept drifting to the what-ifs and how his wife had brazenly touched another man's body repeatedly while he wasn't around. She even considered going a step further, even if she didn't do it in the end it didn't change the fact that Alex wanted to participate in such intimate activities with Tyler and Faust.

He knew she didn't love him, but they had been married for all of their lifetimes together. Although she didn't care whether or not he cheated on her, he still didn't touch another woman. On the other hand, this woman didn't even consider his feelings before running her hands all over other men's bodies as if he didn't exist...

It was the first time he had been chained down to someone so willingly as even in his previous lifetimes from before he met her, even if he had married for the sake of the missions he didn't feel like he had to be a faithful lover as his partner would always get boring with time. But with Alex, he didn't have the luxury of even considering another woman because for one, Alex had not been tied down to his side and two, he didn't want anyone else.