Chapter 38- The Raging Truth

XANDER'S POV

It has been five days since that night when Emily and I finally had sex after that worst week in our lives, and I still can't get over it. I feel so stupid and ashamed of myself for doing that to her. I fucking took advantage of my girl when I am totally aware that she's not yet ready for it. She is still recovering from drug addiction for fuck's sake!

That perplexed and pained look on her face while I was inside her has been haunting me these days, and I can't even look into her eyes for more than ten seconds anymore.

I tried to stop myself from giving in to the temptation and just let her sleep that night, but I lost it the moment she turned around to face me. Her lips were just so inviting and that longing look in her eyes was killing my heart and my groin.

I can even tell that she fucking faked her orgasm and I was a jerk by disregarding her feelings and instead continued to plow her like a mad man just to fucking come and satisfy my craving.

I'm such a fucking horny male and it stresses me out. These past few days were such a mess, and the only good thing that happened was the news Greg Wayne had told me yesterday. After ten days of intensive searching, it was found out that Antonio de Luca was actually somewhere in Mexico right now and the local authorities are now on the roll to corner him. They are coordinating with the respective officials as well as the airport and airline crew to make sure that he won't be able to escape the country.

Greg Wayne has already sent two bodyguards and they have been securing our house for the last three days. One of them has been insisting on tailing me whenever I'm out of the house but I didn't allow him to.

I got myself busy with my photography studio, as I don't have plans on working in the hospital again. They have already dropped my suspension and have been calling me back to work but I am not ready yet. Also, they have already gotten a replacement for Dr. Frank Morrison from being the hospital administrator and speaking of that motherfucker, he is actually still in a coma right now.

But really, I don't feel like going back to work at least for now. I still have a lot of unfinished business. My arthroscopy is also scheduled after two weeks and Emily wants to come with me despite our strained relationship lately.

I just came from Jace's tattoo shop and I am now on my way home. We talked about the good news as well as about our upcoming interview the day after tomorrow at the local news channel studio in the city. The police are hailing us as heroes and every time I go outside, I have been receiving a lot of admiring glances from those people around. Paparazzi, if that's what you call them, are also snapping pictures randomly out of nowhere and it is bothering me. I honestly find it irritating, as I am more of a private person. I don't even have Facebook, Instagram, and other social media platforms, but our friends informed me last time that they have been seeing some Facebook pages about me. Jace has also his own share of fans as well.

So...are we celebrities now or something?

I won't be complaining if I were you. Being famous means more girls coming for you...you know.

Fuck you, you fucking subconscious of mine! I only want Emily and no one else!

Someone's getting crazy now...

Seriously speaking, ever since I met Emily over a year ago, I never looked at other women anymore literally and figuratively. I swear. My world has been revolving around her and only her, and I swear to my beloved mother's grave that she is the only woman that I would love and dedicate myself to for the rest of my life.

Mom, if you're listening to me right now, you're still my number one, okay? Emily comes second, but a close one. But I love you.

I didn't notice myself tearing up as I am driving my way home. The thoughts of Emily are just fucking my testosterones big time and it is making me feel like I'm on my fucking period if that's even biologically possible.